• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Factorio Water Problem (Factorio [Fanmade] Comic Strip # 27)

    Factorio Water Problem (Factorio [Fanmade] Comic Strip # 27)


    Water Problem (Factorio [Fanmade] Comic Strip # 27)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel like blue science is the "skill check" of the game?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Every time I start a new save I feel like the blue science spaghetti is always what makes me lose interest. I just hunkered down on my current file and blasted out a decent production line for it and it feels..ALMOST better than launching my first rocket.

    I guess because by that point I always need to invest in rails and stuff and if I didn't plan properly then I start to feel the repercussions at that stage.

    submitted by /u/Maddkipz
    [link] [comments]

    So long and thanks for all the fish! By me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Factorio Speedrunning - July Edition Recap

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    My island world factory after 9 hours of gameplay. The biters can swim in this world so I have to defend the shores. I showed you all the mall I built yesterday; today I built the red, green, and gray science on the right, and a personal commuter train that follows me as I walk around.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Working on my new Megabas i hope accumulators and solar panel ratio is ok

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Just finished a little session of Factorio... in 6 hours it will become my most played game on Steam. 600+ minutes on a single session is also my all time record on a game. Yes, I did a lot of breaks and was AFK a lot of the time don't worry. The Factory Must Grow.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Tried a new game without any of my previous blueprints. This is my early game red circuits production. Any thoughts welcome !

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Early game Red Ammo - for early perimeter establishment

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    [Community appreciation post]. After living 22 years without understand even simplest physic and never using trains in any other game (eg satisfactory) this community teached me how to intuitively build my own train station without looking stuff up anymore. You guys are awesome. Thanks !

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Show me your 3 - 3 balancers

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Inspiration requested, interested to see the communities solutions.

    submitted by /u/Tonn013
    [link] [comments]

    First rocket complete! The real game begins.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Yes, it was peaceful mode, and yes, I f'ed around and found out for about 70 hours before it happened, but it was all in the name of fun and experimentation, so I am satisfied.

    My favorite part was the surprising popping of the achievement "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast". I wasn't expecting an Ace Rimmer joke from Factorio!

    submitted by /u/SavoirFlaire
    [link] [comments]

    Bob's + SE

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I've enjoyed playing with bob's pre 1.0 (mostly for the assemblers and logistics) and wanted to know which mods are compatible with SE, as I've wanted to try it out for a long time. I'm not sure of the incompatibilities of different bob's and SE mods so I'm asking for advice here.

    submitted by /u/ShyMess
    [link] [comments]

    Getting attacked with when pollution is not harming alien nests

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Power Output Dropping Randomly

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Im kind of scared of playing factorio again but I wanna play xD

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Around 2 Months ago i played factorio and had 30 hours in one map, but then i noticed how different i shouldve built the factory. For example i have only space for one train line but i need two. Just for that i would have to spent an hour. Im kind of scared to do anything bc theres always a better way that i shouldve build it. What do you do when youre in a situation like this?

    submitted by /u/Single-Ad-7106
    [link] [comments]

    My 40hr spaghetti factory. Any suggestions? Uses 70 MW with efficiency modules.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Providing items to roboports near the border

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Providing items to roboports near the border

    Hey, so I'm still in my first ever playthrough.
    I wanted to create a contraption which provides construction robots near a border with certain items like walls, electric poles and rails (so they don't have to fly all the way to the base, when something is destroyed), as well as providing the roboport with repair packs and construction robots.
    My current layout looks like this:

    https://preview.redd.it/qx22xez0epe71.jpg?width=666&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f51849e57376aa6ef23ca93ef89eecb72552b9e

    A Requester chest requesting all items, an inserter which puts repair packs and robots into the roboport and a filter inserter that puts rails, poles and walls into a passive provider chest, so construction robots can use those items to replace anything broken.

    It creates an issue though, since the requester chest will be provided with items by the chest it is meant to fill.

    https://i.redd.it/9f5z9vkrfpe71.gif

    Can someone please help me in this manner? I'm not sure how to solve it. I have no experience with the circuit network, would it possibly help here?

    submitted by /u/Loonarix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment