• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Factorio Tileable Nuclear Power Plant 640MW

    Factorio Tileable Nuclear Power Plant 640MW


    Tileable Nuclear Power Plant 640MW

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    Introducting: The Brick Base, the less awesome brother of the Hexagon base. 1#

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Tip for new players: Make assemblers for all the things you need to build your factory, and output them into capacity-limited chests. This is known as a mall and it will make your life much easier!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Newcomer here. Why crude oil is not pumping to the wagon? What I missed?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Double Reactor Nuclear Plant

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    My desperate attempt at getting my crazily underbuild factory to logistic system without having to fix it with belts just for 500 yellow packs before rebuilding it with robohangars... (first run after 5 years of not playing btw)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    more pour art

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Raynquist's 2>2 Belt Balancer with Unlimited Throughput vs My 2>2 Belt Balancer with Unlimited Throughput

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Why is this fluid not going into the wagon?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Even the cat likes factorio

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Space Exploration - Is there a good reason to "upgrade" from Burner Turbine to Steam Engine?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    I am playing basic SE (so no Krastorio), and I am debating whether or not it makes sense to transition out of Burner Turbine Generators.

    The only downside I can see is the 85% efficiency, however coal (and later solid fuel) is easy to come by anyway.

    However the upsides:

    • a single Burner Turbine generates more power (2MW) than a Boiler+2 Steam Engine setup (1.8MW)
    • it is much cheaper than the Boiler setup
    • you can push off the fluid handling tech branch until quite a lot later, and get electric labs and such first
    • no need to mess around with pumping water, this thing can go anywhere
    • much smaller footprint than a Boiler setup
    • faster to expand pre-bots, as it is simpler
    • and it also gives you marginally better power/pollution (2MW/34 instead of 1.8MW/30)

    Am I not seeing something here?

    submitted by /u/Th3Polaris
    [link] [comments]

    The first nearest deposit of stone on the map. Is the stone are rarest here?)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Noob with 70 hours starting on peaceful. Any tips?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    After about a month of grinding, mind numbing work, I have finally designed all the modules needed to produce every science pack (blueprint book in description)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    How do I get gears on the southward belt and eastward belt, but circuits ONLY on the eastward belt?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    What are your favorite STUPID mods?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Please share your favorite mods that are mostly pointless but hilarious or just dumb or make you smile.

    My top 2 are DISCO SCIENCE (makes the labs light up with whatever color science they are using) and Spidertron DEAL WITH IT Sunglasses (spidertrons get cute sunglasses). I'm looking forward to Grenade Yeet being fixed (currently very laggy) because it is definitely stupid, too.

    Please share your dumb mods or dumb mod ideas!

    submitted by /u/Dagkhi
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on Fixing a Mess

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Tips on Fixing a Mess

    Hi guys, this is my first base in Factorio, and I was wondering if there was any point in fixing this mess that I created with my train unloading systems below? I have no way of expanding my smelting, and I only have one mixed belt of copper and iron supplying my entire base. The other option would be to start a new base somewhere else.

    https://preview.redd.it/q9ulcju0jke71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=93d6ca2cf2b036b8b887c69518b9010de6631f96

    submitted by /u/latestsunlight
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable a modular armor equipment in Nanobots mod?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    How to enable a modular armor equipment in Nanobots mod?

    I'm playing factorio 1.1.37 with latest version of "Nanobots: early bots" mod enabled. In my power armor MK2, there are 3 modular armor equipment installed: automatic unit launcher, nanobot logistic interface, automatic health feeder. But all of them are disabled. I don't know how to enable them. Does anyone have idea?

    disabled automatic health feeder

    submitted by /u/david_h_j
    [link] [comments]

    First Rocket!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    This is my first base and my first rocket. I wanted to share it with the community. I hope you enjoy!!

    This was my first play though...I know its a mess. Spaghetti has a whole new meaning!

    submitted by /u/UN_KNOWNUsername
    [link] [comments]

    Savefile overwritten

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Like I said i accidentally deleted my save file by overwriting it. Does anybody know a way how to recover it?

    submitted by /u/ILIQUID_SNAKE
    [link] [comments]

    domisum wall blueprint

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I really liked the wall design of domisum in the past and as I tried to download the blueprint again but I can't find download the corner blueprint if some has the corner blueprint I would really appreciate someone could DM me the blueprint

    submitted by /u/Turbo_torsten
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio has left me empty. What do I play next?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    This game literally was too perfect for me, im desperatly looking for games on steam but everything just looks bad compared to factorio. What do I do now

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Kapalo
    [link] [comments]

    Red chip factory, 16 hours in. Is that fast for my first playthrough?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    factorio abstinence

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I am 39 now.. I bought it around 2017 in early access. I gave it 3 minutes and it was boring. I am a normal well adjusted guy from eastern EU.

    I installed it again about 8 weeks ago. First factory was stupid spaghetti, i gave up before oil. Second, i screwed up alignment and my highway design did not work out. Third, i got to white science, but my power planning was so awful, i had constant blackouts and jumpstarting the factory was pain.

    Last, it was a smooth ride. I designed elaborate kovarex, i placed beautiful all in one 4 nuclear reactors BP from internet (my first real bp except for solar square). I built spidertron. I launched the rocket. No train, no circuits to speak of beside common refinery ones. No sushi.

    I realized i was on the verge. I deleted it all and stopped everything. Real life is important and mental energy is precious. Still, i long for factorio. I sometimes drift there, looking forward for the excuse of factorio releasing big DLC being reason/excuse enough to go back for a while.

    tldr: Factorio is a really good game. It would be worth it even for 1000EUR. Easily.

    submitted by /u/Feeling_Ad6570
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment