• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Factorio Nephew Wanted to Play Fortnite... Not on my Watch!

    Factorio Nephew Wanted to Play Fortnite... Not on my Watch!


    Nephew Wanted to Play Fortnite... Not on my Watch!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    The pump is only pumping 20/s and I need 60/s for this boiler, not sure what to do to fix this.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    So, I just noticed they are not just roboports. They are Roboports. They have names.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Guys want only one thing and it's f***ing disgusting.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    50k SPM megabase (Angle + Bob + Madclown)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    50k SPM megabase (Angle + Bob + Madclown)

    My base so far, very much a base in progress. I figured I would show some parts. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. It only runs at around 40 fps/ups so any ideas to help with the frames would be nice. I try to use only solar for power to help with fps/ups (turned off all nuclear). I also only use bots for my mall and construction, rest is with trains.

    The start was harsh vs biters but I recently pushed out my walls and set up artillery to keeps biters a bit further away which helped a lot.

    And yes it is city-block based. I simply can not figure a way to not have it turn to spaghetti instantly with all the production pathways of A+B+MC. How would you guys do it?

    50k SPM

    500 mining research now costs 1.2 mil.

    Full base at max zoom

    Pollution is bad

    Defense

    Defense closer up

    Mall

    10 blocks of rockets (almost 1 rocket per second)

    Rockets away

    Science trains waiting

    Ore Refinement

    8 blocks of ammonia production is needed here

    submitted by /u/craaazylegs
    [link] [comments]

    Version 1.1.37

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Bugfixes

    • Fixed several issues related to latency state and quickbar.
    • Fixed underground belt related tips and tricks performing incorrectly. more
    • Fixed forced autosave flag would persist into loading another map if the current map got terminated due to script error before performing the autosave. more
    • Fixed a crash when loading some corrupt save files. more
    • Fixed a crash when using specific mods. more
    • Fixed that disabled mod depenencies would get re-downloaded when installing mods. more
    • Fixed starting message dialog was darkened in the Sandbox scenario. more
    • Fixed the missing dots icon on the tiny shortcut bar expand button.
    • Fixed that repeated clicking on the Snap to grid checkbox in the blueprint setup gui didn't work unless the mouse moved away and back. more
    • Removed references to iron-axe and steel-axe from the PvP scenario config. more
    • Fixed inserters filters would get cleared in some cases when building from blueprints. more

    Modding

    • Changed mining drill storage_slots to be automatic.
    • Added destroy_action to logistic and construction robot prototypes.
    • Inserters can now pull from the main output and burnt result inventory of an entity.

    Scripting

    • Added LuaControl::is_cursor_empty(). Returns if the cursor is empty, taking into account items, ghost cursor, and items from the blueprint library.
    • Added on_worker_robot_expired event. Called when a worker (construction or logistic) robot expires through a lack of energy.

    Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

    submitted by /u/FactorioTeam
    [link] [comments]

    Transitioning ammo belt to uranium ammo

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    450 Hours of Playtime in and I Finally Made an Oil Refinery Design I Like.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Im new to this game, not even 10 hours in and I was wondering if there is a mod / or game mode that could allow me to play without the threat of the bugs?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    No path for the train(but it does in fact has a path)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    How do you usually measure throughput?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Nullius Mod - 310h so far

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    The blueprint shows the electric poles will connect, but then they don't. Is this just a bug or something?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Does anybody else kinda hit a wall of non-progression after getting red/green/blue/black sciences figured out?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Like, I know what to do and how to do it but for some reason I can't seem to get the motivation to put yellow and purple science into production, and I just have fun with my bots growing the factory

    Edit to ask discussion question: At what point in the game do y'all experience walls, if at any point?

    submitted by /u/bewe3
    [link] [comments]

    Error when respawning. anyone know what it means? this is my biggest base ever!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    my first base in 40h, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    What is factorio?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Hi, saw this game and was wondering what it was, could someone explain it to me?

    submitted by /u/HoomanOfHell
    [link] [comments]

    Started a game of Factorio after not playing for over a year, finally launched my first rocket

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Started a game of Factorio after not playing for over a year, finally launched my first rocket

    Took about 45 hours play time to finish, I slowed myself down by building a second base because I didn't plan out the first one very well

    Yes, my power network is ridiculous. I like having power everywhere in case I need it so I laid out big poles in a huge grid, with four accumulators and four solar panels around each pole. Swap a radar for a panel every so often and laser turrets for accumulators around the border of my claimed territory (Thanks to u/Leonskills for providing code to enable an upgrade planner between the two)

    For my next game I intend to try a hexagonal power grid to make my supplies stretch farther.

    I'm currently using Assembly Analyst for mods, taking recommendation for others.

    Thanks for being awesome, my dudes

    https://preview.redd.it/4r0ghjqwp9f71.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9586ff990bddb213d2eb38eaadb8fa5f9355e8ec

    submitted by /u/Uberpastamancer
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys start a new playthrough after you launch the rocket?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Launched my first rocket today and kinda feel like since I no longer have any objectives I might as well just start a new game, perhaps with some mods that change everything up a bit.

    What do you guys personally do after you 'beat' the game and are able to easily launch rockets?

    submitted by /u/jayman2239
    [link] [comments]

    Damage delt -4? How is that possible?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Going back for supplies

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Girlfriend made a cute Krastorio birthday card

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Girlfriend made a cute Krastorio birthday card

    Krastorio 2 birthday card

    My girlfriend knows I'm a big fan of this game, so she made this birthday card for me. She picked 3 items from Krastorio 2 and invented some fake recipes.

    From the left:

    • matter research data
      • 2 push-up
      • 2 little hugs
      • 5 little kisses
    • logistic tech card
      • 5 pull-up
      • 15 little kisses
    • production tech card
      • 1 (little) dinner with sushi
      • 10 pull-up
      • 50 kisses

    In her mind, you need to follow the order dictated by the colored track in order to unlock each item. She's so lovely. And this game is awesome!!

    submitted by /u/battxbox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment