• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Factorio 10 SPM Base

    Factorio 10 SPM Base


    10 SPM Base

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    I'm weirdly proud of this little starter bus I built.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Greenhouse lab

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I have reclaimed my soul from the grasp of Space Exploration! AMA.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    2020 Collection of High Science Density Bases (Link to bases in comments)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Biters better watch out

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    I made an arpeggiator with combinators

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Two fully compressed lanes from one side of a train car

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Decided we could use some more art around here, so commissioned some! [Art cred: u/theAdamC, frame + logo are my OC]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    First rocket launch into first megabase! 2.7k SPM vanilla. Heavy use of outposts. Here are some hi-res screenshots of some of my more interesting builds.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    New maze defense!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:13 AM PST

    New maze defense!

    Imma gonna turn this pile of stone into refined concrete! and then I will mop all my factories with concrete and make it look professional! LOL Oh yea and this place will also bombard the surroundings with artillery shells. Imma gonna stuff 5 batteries on each of the 4 corners! Destruction and doomsday await for the biters in the Northern territory!

    https://preview.redd.it/gqsqof9cfb861.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=16f565ea1cfaea264c6a10702a9b0b7b91148c72

    submitted by /u/RaptorCarnage_1
    [link] [comments]

    The factory must grow! My simple expansion kit (mid-late game). (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    A mod to quickly change armors?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    So I have 3 power armors, one for building, one for running, and one for fite. Is there a mod where I can just press one key to switch them? Maybe even change the icons on them, so that I can tell which one is for building, which one is for running, and which one is for fite?

    I know I can put them on the task bar, click one, carry it over to the little character window, place it, then drop the one I had on... and heaven forbid I forget which one I was wearing and click on that one first, which causes me to unequip it and create dropped item art.

    submitted by /u/Callec254
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla Mods

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I am Just wondering if there is factorio mods that doesnt change the game too much but assist in the overall experiance. if so please recommend them thanks :D

    submitted by /u/probler
    [link] [comments]

    Base defense blueprint book?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hi, I used to have a blueprint book from someone on this sub but forgot to save those files (and screenshots) after wiping my PC. It contained wall segments and different defense structures. What was really cool about it was the overall design with various concrete and wall/gate parts to make it look more fancy.

    submitted by /u/Xarthys
    [link] [comments]

    Hi any advice to beginner? Who wants to start with space exploration. Best mods to add? How to start? How to enjoy it as much as possible?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Items sharing belt on the main bus?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I thought I was smart when I decided to let stone and stone bricks share the same belt on my main bus. Seeing as they are used in few items it seemed clever at the time.

    However, when I was going to take stone bricks off the MB with a filter splitter, I realized that it filters ALL bricks.

    Is there any way to solve this or is it just stupid to have items share the same belt on the MB?

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    When people say “SPM” to describe the output of their bases, what do they mean by that?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Title, basically. Does it mean the total number of science packs a minute (as in, having 3 red, 2 green and a blue per minute would be 6 SPM) the average number, the peak number or the smallest number, etc?

    submitted by /u/ShinyGrezz
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio crash, occasional pc restart

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Hello guys, so here is my new problem:

    Intro: What is happening, is that I play factorio as usual. Right now I'm on the experimental settings, but it happened with the standard 1.0 as well, with mods, and without mods.

    Issue: I'm playing, and the game suddenly crashes, what this means is the game exiting by itself, without any error message, whatsoever.

    The other thing is that my PC restarts itself, without any warning or whatever.

    This is only happening with factorio I'm also playing a bunch of other games, but no issues like this.

    I only got these problems, since I'm on my new setup which is the following:

    CPU: i9 10850K 3.60ghz

    GPU: Evga RTX 3080 10GB FTW3

    RAM: Corsair 32 GB KIT DDR 4 3200 MHz CL16 Vengeance RGB PRO

    Storage: 2TB Samsung SSD

    Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9

    Do you guys have any advice? I tried updating the drivers, and stuff, but nothing helps so far.

    I'm officially stuck.

    submitted by /u/Natural-Win-5521
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they mind the smoke?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    need wide engineer brain to help for the good of the factory

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:13 AM PST

    can someone plz explain automatic trains, I cant find any tutorial thats simple in anyway

    I just need a basic how to for getting trains automatically from point A to point B on a single way track, back and forth to transport oil and another single way track to transport uranium

    the train stops keep saying no path on the tracks and I just dont understand rail signals at all

    I know they put the tracks into blocks but that doesnt make any sense to me

    any help would be appreciated for the growth of the factory

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Assassin_147
    [link] [comments]

    what is the best calculator?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    im looking for a calculator to tell me how many furnaces and labs i will need for 100 spm and i need the ratios and stuff for all the assemblers

    submitted by /u/pjjiveturkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment