• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Factorio How to equip more than 1 exoskeleton at once.

    Factorio How to equip more than 1 exoskeleton at once.


    How to equip more than 1 exoskeleton at once.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Quarter million satellites launched, you want me to push it to a million?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    One of my favourite parts of starting a new factorio world is building up the initial automation for starting the base.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I finally compromised between efficient labs and my need to make rainbow road

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Tired of walking? I have the mod for you!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I just uploaded a cheat/convenience mod I've just put together and found pretty handy: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/teleport-shortcut

    It's very simple: once it's installed, there will be a new 'T' button on your shortcut bar. Click it, click somewhere in the world (including anywhere you can zoom in from the map view to see), and you're there. No travel time, no research, and no buildings, equipment, or power needed.

    I haven't tested it extensively (or at all in multiplayer), so feel free to try it out and ping me here if you run into any issues.

    submitted by /u/waltermundt
    [link] [comments]

    Sinusoidal consumption

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Fellow friends of Factorio, what are your favorite joke mods, if there even are?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I always love joke mods and wanted to play some for Factorio. What are some recommendations?

    submitted by /u/QuackyroleGC
    [link] [comments]

    280 SPM Raw Materials to Labs

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    My spaghetti base, which just launched my first rocket after 68 hours of learning-by-doing

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    When do y’all start building your actual base?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I've played Factorio for several years and hundreds of hours. But I've never gotten close to launching a rocket. I've always given up.

    But over the years I've seen some stunning bases and I know I want to have one someday. I know most people completely rebuild their setup every so often to upgrade their production and layout. But when do you start this cycle?

    For instance, I have this game where I've already been working with trains for a while now and I am starting to produce blue science packs. IIRC, only the RGB packs are needed to unlock logistic & construction robots. Do you think that is a good moment to start the first grand rebuild of my factory? If so, would you say it is better to start with logistics or construction?

    submitted by /u/naziduck_
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge : Half island

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Challenge : Half island

    So, id like to present you with a map i rolled , randomly generated.

    It features an almost island, which resembles australia a little, however there is a path to the south - leading to the mainland.

    I wanted to have a feel where Biters encroach upon your position, and you really need to invest heavily into defense because biters definitely get very strong.

    Biters expansion is buffed, also their evolution over time is multiplied by 5. (change this for difficulty)

    The island itself is biter free, and youll need to defend the choke point before biters make it to your area.

    You also have access to an easy and closeby oil / Copper / Coal, with a few fields of Coal iron stone and copper on the island.

    There are however, no uranium or rare metal deposits. You will definitely need to expand to other areas, opening yourself up to the endless waves of biters that are going to encroach your base.

    mods:

    Krastorio 2 (Bonus items, Longer hands and capacity for a faster start) really adds a lot in terms ofWeapons and economy.

    Armoured Biters. (lowered the spawn probability, but increased their health for a "boss")

    Natural evolution enemies - i disabled Green / yellow and purple spawners, only fire attacks andbreeders. Also no alien artifact and "remove end game biter search".

    Took forever to roll a map i was happy with. Thats why i wanted to share.

    Code :

    >>>eNp1U81rE0EUf9MYjA1K0R4s1JhDTsKWUMVDkOyooHgQ9E/Yb

    CYysB9xdhatHppDe6t41ou5eDCF3oR4Cwh+gIroyVvUi1DFiqIgQ

    py3s7MJ0T54b9/Hb37vvRkW4CAcghmAzd4xG4DS4h43dDyAjoqAA

    gzsWTdst5mwQsE2e70svc8VcZNZIU/AuqLALGD+itVwIqY5tBa4z

    0TEpUpCgkMtcBEG07T7fR4w4XjWNUcyMeYY2EXhCGb5TDpeZHKo+

    UiGAdPnNUdeCsYijBRzHbHFWDgBj33sptJZNyDVnVdPO2slQB2tQ

    nk0QlXeUGFQgXQUkgJRuVRyh90wkCL0rIhJyYMrNSe+XmtwJypUl

    45XUY5MI/yQRzIWzMCWE5i1K6wl2NWYBe5KzY89ydseZwLZE8m7H

    m+1AMqnAbpnkiEJ6ZfWty/3t2yih1yiZJTI1zQzaNC0dCF1Oufob

    iU8rp0TEzy6+/cJ5+b81vn3N6RqkcILdOzo4hoWCbHOLm5/OPm7T

    v48+PbmYuOSTW59edj99WRYV8VZXGEmM3fvoDwyq4DhHNpp6Z1NX

    r5A+WyTAp5YQNPdUGZ4X7WbO2DC8iKY0eqGZp6SViI/zSYfjfPWn

    t6jQskpJC+heYYmDxmlmoxol96mhB411YUxRJ1fhskZmuMNn5u2j

    yf6Tw1SmXiIf/eYylTof54hudxmZj7lsmnUfb7eayJ6j5IcOoj6o

    XI6Sn+shEp/56gpoOzYMOqv8r+ROvbm<<<

    https://preview.redd.it/sz9kj2xzjku41.png?width=1325&format=png&auto=webp&s=95b2be0f9d48f680fb7855c254844af3013e12f2

    submitted by /u/weikor
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    So I've just launched my first rocket and want to add some more gameplay and buildings and stuff like that. I've heard of krastorio and bob/angels but I want something that isn't as complex but still has some new mechanics and things to do. Can anyone recommend some

    submitted by /u/youtheone1
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Spotlight - Edit Blueprints (made by Factorio Dev V453. Lets you add / edit anything in a blueprint).

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Why is my UPS so low, with a relatively small base

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Here are some pics, of different statistics that I don't know how to read.

    https://imgur.com/a/ixvfEra

    https://imgur.com/a/xS8kQEU

    https://imgur.com/a/WAcsKfx

    https://imgur.com/a/aWqmTfT

    I don't know what is taking up so much UPS,

    submitted by /u/budde04
    [link] [comments]

    is there a mod that lets me use hydrogen as a fuel or other alternate fuels?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Mod collection help

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys I was wanting to play a new game with bobs, angels and Pyanodon but I've only ever played with bobs (I've played a lot of base and bobs) and I keep getting errors relating to mod compatibility with bobs and Pyanodon does anyone know of mods that remove the issues or does anyone know what mods to remove to not break everything??

    Also any ideas for QoL mods

    Thanks in advance! 😉

    submitted by /u/Tomster175
    [link] [comments]

    Improve this 1k spm Purple science design!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Starting points:

    - I wanted a simple, all machines in a line between two rows of beacons (8/assembler) type layout. Yes 12 beacons are more and better but I did not do that here.

    - I wanted all assemblers side by side (no gaps between them) but I couldn't figure that out.

    - I wanted all input resources to come from one side, couldn't figure that out either. Might be impossible given the many different resources that you need to snake through.

    Result:

    Not all machines have 8 beacons. All of them don't need that though. The extra beacon near the right side rail assembler is an eye sore, yes. But it is needed, the rail assemblers need at least 7 beacons to keep up. Lots of weird and ugly stuff going on, like the difference in how output and input is done at the two rail assemblers. I had to do some gaps to get stuff in there. Had to do input from both sides, even the same materials from both sides. If I at least could have all material input of the same type from one side that would be great. Power poles and substations didn't become so pretty either.

    All in all, after lots of trial and error it reliably outputs well over 500 spm, the design is supposed to be copied once, vertically, sharing beacons in the middle.

    This is my first own 1kspm design of any of the more complicated sciences, for my first 1ksmp base.

    Any ideas to make it better working and/or looking would be greatly appreciated!

    https://pastebin.com/xyaL8jFD

    !blueprint https://pastebin.com/xyaL8jFD

    submitted by /u/VacuumTubeLogic
    [link] [comments]

    Can I call it perfection or is it time to call an exorcist?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    At what point does everyone retire their megabase?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I just wanted to ask this because I'm already 400 rockets deep into a 500SPM base that I want to get to 1KSPM. When do you retire your base? At a new version or recipe change? 24 hours at 1KSPM? 10,000 rockets launched?

    I guess I'm having a little crisis wondering at what point 'enough is enough' and you call it quits and start over?

    submitted by /u/PlasticAlbatross
    [link] [comments]

    Seek help

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Hello friends, I like this map. I want a world map for my friends to play with. But I am young and can't build a map. Can you share an exchange string with me?

    submitted by /u/Maiden_42
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get organized/efficient in factorio?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    This game looks like such a blast, and I've played several runs but the thing that always grinds me to a hault is when I hit a point that my machines and belts turn into spaghetti. I realize then I have to fix everything and it just seems like a huge ball ache that it turns me off from the game entirely. What's a good strategy to future proof my factories so that I don't have this problem? Or is it something I need to learn by doing and just suck up the bull and fix everything.

    submitted by /u/YourLittleAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Realism Mod Suggestions

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. So, I wanted to begin a playthrough with my personal friends that is as close to the real situation of being stuck on an alien planet with biters and, more importantly, as close to the real industrial process, as possible. So far, I have Bobs, Angels, realistic train acceleration, Realistic Nuclear Power, Hydrogen Power Systems, Reverse Factory (with exploit turned off), SPM Tweekzer mod to set the underground belt and power pole ranges to 60 and areas (except substations) to 2, biters start at 50% evolution with a very tiny time factor, and the scenario set to 5184000 ticks (24 hours) of day-night cycle. We also plan to play on expensive settings. Is there anything else that can be done to emulate a realistic run?

    submitted by /u/DeityofAutomation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment