• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Factorio Theory on why chests have more slots than cargo wagons. An indepth 3d analysis.

    Factorio Theory on why chests have more slots than cargo wagons. An indepth 3d analysis.


    Theory on why chests have more slots than cargo wagons. An indepth 3d analysis.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    My first game winning base, kinda too much solar panels

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    My kovarex setup is hypnotic

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    May I offer you a peninsula in these trying times? (Map Exchange String in comments)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    This is a good system for harvesting stuff like iron or copper early game.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Green Circuits

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    I hacked together some of the designs posted here into one of my City Block Cells and came up with this for Green Circuits. Each cell appears to produce 22K/m. There are four cells in this City Block.

    This is not optimized, or anything else at this point, I needed green circuits and slapped it together. Yes, there could be better output and / or use of space. I also know I don't know how to train! Working on it!

    Green Circuits

    submitted by /u/MC_Dewy
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with restarting worlds after the slightest error. This post is my landmark that I WILL NOT RESTART until I've finally beaten the game.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I have 250 hours on this game but rarely get past oil. I restart when I find the slightest problem with my base, or when the scale of things begin to overwhelm me, or when I don't feel like tearing down part of a base to improve it. But no more! This post is my way of grounding myself in determination that I will not quit until I get that damn rocket!

    submitted by /u/ConspicuousBassoon
    [link] [comments]

    Saw some other green circuit blueprints and thought i should share my highly optimised end game version.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Could the line to the left of the cursor be yellow? That way, at least for me, it would be easier to remember on the fly how this works.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    tutorial bug?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I just started palying the game and while playing the tutorial, I came across this issue: on the Enemies approaching from the west mission

    as you can see my mission progress is "stuck". Is it a bug or I need to do something?

    submitted by /u/Doktor-Caligari
    [link] [comments]

    I've done it, finally for the first time, and I didn't automate the silo

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    New Game advice

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Coming back to factorio since a long break due to lack of free time. I did a lot of railworld and something with SE mod. In your opinion, what should I choose to start a new game in this quarantine time? (i'm from italy) I can't take a decision

    submitted by /u/TheRealPagi
    [link] [comments]

    Dangeoreus Ribbon World - just got to oil

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Don't punish me for using the "make five" right click

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Hello, been playing this game since back when there were only 4 sciences, loved every minute. One thing that's been a constant source of annoyance to me: We have an option to right click to "Create five" of a given item, but it comes with a very heavy price: it builds all the intermediate things before building any of the final product. This is strictly worse in every way than clicking left-click 5 five times, which allows you to stream in the final products, rather than making them all at the very end. I don't see much of a reason for punishing the user for using right-click instead of five left-clicks. Maybe make them equivalent?

    Edit: Like I said, I'm not new to this game, I understand the value of automation very well. Still, sometimes you hand make things (esp in modded game), and clicking 5 times is not "harder" than clicking once, just an unneeded annoyance. I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that this subtle difference was intended as a nerf to hand-crafting

    submitted by /u/The_BigPicture
    [link] [comments]

    Will it make for good base-building block?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Alright, first post here, kinda new to the game and unsure how to make my researching optimal

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    So, i have 7 labs, how many assembling machines do i need making red. green, blue, and grey science packs for my setup to not run out of science packs faster than i'm making them?

    also as an extra what if i added an 8th lab?

    thank's in advance and have a good day
    /a factorio beginner

    submitted by /u/fiveface2000
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start - Newbie looking to start a co-op game with a friend

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've got about 25 hours of the game under my belt and I kinda get the mechanics up to how to make green science. I played any a year or so ago, after which it seems like some pretty significant updates were released.

    I'm planning on starting a co-op game with a friend who's never played before.

    Does anyone here recommend any videos or guides that would help us? YouTube has several "let's plays" but neither of us have the time for it.

    Anything would be greatly appreciated :)

    Apologies if something similar has been posted before, I did a quick search and nothing especially relevant popped up for me.

    submitted by /u/kabiriqbal
    [link] [comments]

    41 hours into my first modded play through. It’s a mess, but she’s taught me a lot!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Krastorio Legacy offically no longer works with the latest patch.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    As Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported due to the release of Krastorio^2, I assume that it will no longer be updated. With the latest Factorio update (0.18.13), Krastorio Legacy is not compatible and gives an error when loading.

    Looks like, if you want to keep Krastorio Legacy games alive, you'll have to stick with 0.18.2 or lower for now.

    submitted by /u/Master_Gillo
    [link] [comments]

    Bob + Rampant = Dear god my eyes why?!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment