• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Factorio One sentence summary of this game:

    Factorio One sentence summary of this game:


    One sentence summary of this game:

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    First win! I've had the game for years now and always restarted after getting frustrated that my factory was trash. I probably have 100s of abandoned factories at this point. Finally just went for it and this one is a winner. Feels good, man!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    How nice is this seed?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    A little sea friend for factorio expansion

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    My little factory

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Compact Refinery

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Why aren't Max and Min in the same order here? Is it a bug?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    New Game - New Smelting Setup

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    New Game - New Smelting Setup

    Started a new game and came up with this Setup for early smelting and as it is optically pleasing i thought i share it with you guys :).

    https://preview.redd.it/tdz03ir7kvj41.png?width=1261&format=png&auto=webp&s=2ab3196fc3ef4cadb2296f041ab9916ae0a48e2c

    submitted by /u/Hans_Rudi
    [link] [comments]

    DangOREous Day two. It takes forever to clear. Thank goodness I finally got Electricity. Uranium has blocked me off to the north though....

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Probably overkill for early smelting...finally starting a new save!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    I have finally settled on this design for all my supply and demand stations. Nice and easy and less train issues. Now to work on a mirrored version and get blueprints up.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Hey guys! I figured out how to get Mass Production 3 Achievement!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Monorails

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Although I put this on mod request about a year ago, I don't think many people understood. I think it would be really cool to have a monorail system, that is only for passangers. I often encounter alot of running late game in my mega base. There is often little space to run through a track for a train, so i think it would be awesome to have a suspended monorail system, with supports, much like pilons where the wires are tracks. I think it would be nice if it could make much sharper turns as well. Basically just a fast compact way of moving round a factory. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DNAmaster10
    [link] [comments]

    Is it even possible to use signals in this setup ? I'm a complete dummy with trains.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    any idea why my fluid wagon isn't filling?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    My planet now.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    **edit: contains some vulgarity

    This post is nothing but rambling thoughts on how I see/feel this game.

    Fuck this stupid planet of nature. And those insolent bugs that were stupid enough to make the mistake of letting ME crash there.

    I'm here to destroy whatever I want, whenever I want. I'll take it right from under you and laugh as I burn even hotter to kill and take even more. Your "massive" green waves crash the milisecond they enter my truly impenetrable wall of fire and radioactive repellents. /yawn

    Fuck solar! I'm polluting this planet. I make the hottest machines I can and will burn stockpiles just to build more stockpiles and watch the cancer I've created work endlessly. It will never stop, I've seen to that. I was a cold sore within hours. Then a huge blister. After fifteen hundred there is more of me than you and I will continue make it red as far as the eye can see.

    MY planet, bitches.

    submitted by /u/RibbitTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient artifacts

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Sorry if this idea has already been suggested.

    I think this game coule really benefit from having huge monuments strewn about the world deep in biter territory.

    Youd have to build trains to get to then and extract the knowledge within then truck the elder knowledge back to your base to be broken down in the labs.

    submitted by /u/Protobott
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the game and overall oppinions

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    So I have been seen this game for q long time and know I am kinda thinking bout buying it. Should I buy it for 25€ and is there a lot to do and much vareity? Or does the game get boring overtime? Love to hear your oppinions!

    submitted by /u/Wubbaduk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to copy a map's generation setting and then put it into an already played save ?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Using the console command can change it I know but it's tedious to do one by one so I was wondering if I can copy the setting from another map onto my current map.

    Also does undo loaded chunk affect the stuff you've built ?

    submitted by /u/generalecchi
    [link] [comments]

    My first megabase. 2700 spm

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    My first megabase. 2700 spm

    Hi everyone. I would like to share my first megabase with you.

    It produces 2700 spm (one blue belt) and has been rock steady for several hours.

    It is the first time I go past a dozen or so rockets. The settings are railworld without biters. Everything else is vanilla.

    The main building block is Nilaus' city block, although I am quite loose with the paths and the aesthetics.

    I use 1-4 trains, almost exclusively belts (the exceptions are the mall, the nuclear fuel for the trains and the satellites).

    I use no crude oil at all, everything comes from coal liquefaction.

    It really is nothing special, for a megabase, nevertheless I am quite proud of it. I have definitely learned a lot while building this base.

    Science consumption : steady 2.7k

    The scale of the base. More solar power on the south west

    I can watch this for hours...

    One blue lane of each science : 2700 spm

    Here is a savegame, if you're interested.

    http://bit.ly/2700smpMegabase

    submitted by /u/theElss
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple MK2 Suits?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Just popped into my head, but does anyone have multiple MK2 suits in their inventory for different things? A suit for speed walking and bots, a suit with lasers and energy absorbers for destroying nests, a suit for whatever else? Just wondering since I think the attached items stay in the suit when you take it off.

    submitted by /u/Leatherneck85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment