• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Factorio there's always a rave in my factory (loud)

    Factorio there's always a rave in my factory (loud)


    there's always a rave in my factory (loud)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    The Domino Effect and its Consequences (Tip for all players)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    The Domino Effect and its Consequences (Tip for all players)

    MAJOR TIP TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY NUKING OF FORESTS: Make sure your assemblers are rotated correctly.

    Order of progression: Making Rocket Fuel Domino Effect

    Placed down the assemblers and pipes, grabbers, etc.

    Seeing that they are not getting any light oil

    Looking to see that some of my oil refineries are not working

    Notice that I would be lacking crude oil

    Find the nearest oil field

    It is in a huge forest

    I don't want to mine out this whole forest...

    *NUKE THE FOREST*

    See that the assemblers are still not getting any light oil

    Notice that they are not rotated the correct way to receive the oil

    *CRY*

    Always take the time to check your assemblers folks!

    https://i.redd.it/xnk8y8o3lvr31.jpg

    submitted by /u/jdbecker22
    [link] [comments]

    We keep posting our own spaghetti bases here, but never forget that the biggest spaghetti of them all is what the devs use to promote the game

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Why was Factorio even made? I hate this.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Thought to play Factorio (the new 0.17 stable) after a long break (9 months) from it. Started at 6PM. I'm stopping now at 2AM because I need to eat dinner.

    Yep, need to delete it again. Damn it, why is it so good? Now I understand why people do drugs.

    Cractorio.

    Seriously, why make something so good but you can't play it because it's going to ruin your studies and social life? It's like forbidden fruit.

    Once you start you can't' stop……………………………..the factory must…NO delete it.

    submitted by /u/sudoankit
    [link] [comments]

    I call them anti-pollution farm. They passively eat the pollution around my base while causing me no harm

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    This physically hurts

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    It now occurs to me exactly what I've gotten myself into...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    When your selfmade balancer works perfectly :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    First time rocket science <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    In game clipboard needs to be added to windows.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I have gotten so used to scrolling though my clipboard in game that now when im at work im trying to scroll though my recently copied data.

    If anyone knows a windows mod for this, please help.

    The things that the devs and mod creators have optimized into this game never ceases to amaze me.

    P.S. is it possible to change the ammount of copies that are saved in the clipboard in game?

    submitted by /u/MrRictor
    [link] [comments]

    Whats is the most efficient design?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    The Regret is Real

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    All this just for Green Science...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    [Seablock] This is what happens if you don't really know how Bobs+Angels works but build a powerhungry base anyway

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    "Highest item count per minute" 45 Min limit help?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    I've signed up to do a challenge where they're counting the person who had the "highest item per minute" after a 45 minute timed game session, custom map, unlimited starter area resources, no mods or blueprints.

    Reddit Factorio Family, how would you accomplish this? So far my thoughts are to start up the majority of a starter base, but funnelling everything towards copper wire? Surely the 2:1 plate ratio is going to be the best way to accomplish that?

    Rules only say the "highest item production per minute" so I'm unsure if that's a single item, or total production of the factory.

    submitted by /u/Drayke
    [link] [comments]

    Early game science factory

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Deathworld Server: Day 3

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    LTN Depot Problem

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    LTN Depot Problem

    Hello guys,

    ive a problem with jammed depots.

    e.g. i have 6 depots. 3 east and 3 west. my main delivery mall is in the east. so after the delivery they jammed in the 3 depots in the east (because its the nearest place???). How can i prevent that or max the train per depot to one?

    It drives me crasy.... thanks

    https://i.redd.it/pw4a5s3p0xr31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Bienenkopf
    [link] [comments]

    Fairly compact 2700spm, Vanilla* ONLY belts and pipes! Whole base! (More info in comments)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    What are the recomended CPUs/GPUs to play the game?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    I have a FX8300/RX560/16gbRam and the expansion to 2k smp finaly made a dent on the UPS and got me wondering on the limits of my hardware and the game itself

    submitted by /u/KazModah
    [link] [comments]

    Om building my first 500spm base. Do you all think 400% richness, 300% size and like 250% frequency on the patches are cheating? What do you usually do?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/KriFi15
    [link] [comments]

    A bus for everything, and everything on its bus! (Industrial Revolution, early Bronze Age)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment