• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Factorio Super Compact Unloader - For when you need a bus, but don't have the space.

    Factorio Super Compact Unloader - For when you need a bus, but don't have the space.


    Super Compact Unloader - For when you need a bus, but don't have the space.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Spaghetti madness to rocket science

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I got a bit bored

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Dig Deep! Into the Mountain Fortress!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    Nuclear power islands

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Just Enough Circuit for 1kspm 2.0 (+rcu)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable... ;-)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    There's only one possible answer

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    That moment when you realize you parked your build train in an "Unloading" station by accident

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    I saw a few "where is oil on this map?!" posts. I can bring you "where is a way to that Uranium Ore on this Ribbon Maze Map?"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Basically the title. Spend the last hours clearing tons of biters. Never thought that artillery would be so crucial for me.

    https://imgur.com/a/aCmZfAG

    submitted by /u/s0pc
    [link] [comments]

    A buddy and I managed to compact red, green, black, and blue science into a small peninsula. Powering 20 labs total.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    May I present: The (possibly) god of factorio

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    So I just got Factorio...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    Holy hell is this game fun, only problem at the moment being, I have no idea what I'm doing. So I'm reaching out to ask these questions.

    1)What are some of the basic vocabulary for ideas in this game.

    2) Where should I look for content of this game.

    3)Anything someone just starting up should know?

    submitted by /u/Mr--Dumpling
    [link] [comments]

    Industrial Revolution Mod really forces you to rethink all your layouts.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Factorio Oil Tutorial - Absolute Basics for Absolute Beginners

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    everytime i see this

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Playing Py and acquired trains - what railway framework should I go? TSM, LTN, SmarterTrains ...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    Hi all train enthusiasts!

    First, I'm no freshman, playing from 0.13, I sent thousands of vanilla rocket, I even have my own 'vanilla train system', using train yard for empties which departures after demands from stations. After Bob+angels being a little bit boring, I went to Py. I have my favorite mods installed and all, I'm now at sand-casting, almost all on sciencepack 2 level researched. I have everything still in and around starting area, but I need to move soon, and create more specialized factories all over the map, you know the drill.

    Now, because Py is soooo rich on byproducts, and these byproducts can be almost always used elsewhere in your factory, I will need very complex train schedules. As my blocks are organized now, every one of them have 2-3 usable byproducts, one or two major products, and needs 5-10 other things, that simply cannot be made on place. This is why i don't want to use my vanilla train system, as it is too simple and don't allow more than 1 goods in wagon.

    So here are my options:

    • LTN: great and big, I tried it in vanilla some year ago and it was too bit for my needs then, but looks like it will have everything I need. Is performance an issue?
    • TSM: they say it is more performance - oriented, but if I read it right, it also can't do more goods? But seems strange for big mod.
    • SmarterTrains: this is lightweight, I used it once, but only for refueling :) Don't know if lines can be used for what I want.

    Anyone has recommendations what not to do? :) Or maybe some other mod/blueprint book to add to the list?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/ppetak
    [link] [comments]

    Deathworld Server: Day 2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    A Factorio Song

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    A Factorio Song

    https://i.redd.it/7jka0g8xmmr31.jpg

    As I stared at my factory of spaget over the weekend figuring out what this save is going to end up being. A spark of inspiration hit me latttttttttte at night when i had The Pina Coladas song chorus stuck in my head and it morphed into

    If you like makin spaghetti

    and getting hit by some trains

    If you're not into robots

    and have half a brain

    If you make blueprints after midnight

    They're the tools of my trade

    I'm the partner you've looked for

    Discord me and lets play

    submitted by /u/kawrecking
    [link] [comments]

    Created my own belted and beaconed Green-Circuit Setup. How'd I do?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    Blue science blueprint

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    Modern Needed

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Needed: a mod that whenever a rocket is launched, a sound clip plays Wanda Sykes singing "it's time for launch" from the Bubble Guppies movie...

    submitted by /u/grasshopper147
    [link] [comments]

    For extreme veterans

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment