• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Factorio My steam page

    Factorio My steam page


    My steam page

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Small, crappy laser cut Factorio logo I made

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Remote Radar Outpost

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    [IR+Krastorio+Miniloaders] Efficient sushi mainbus

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Kovarex setup to produce 90 U-235/minute. Now, what to do with 3 nukes/minute

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    Want to get into mods

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    I have been playing factorio for a couple years and have only played vanilla. I want to get into mods but I don't want to have to re learn the game, nessisarily. What are some mods to get that don't change the game too much, but add another level of game play?

    submitted by /u/jtrudeau1530
    [link] [comments]

    Launched numerous rockets...still haven't used logic controls...Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I mean, yeah, I can get a rocket to launch, but I see people talk about using logic systems all the time to control stuff, and it just goes way over my head.

    Can anyone provide examples of why its super useful? Will it really speed everything up?

    submitted by /u/thats-not-right
    [link] [comments]

    more rts based elements

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    the ability to set up manufacturing plants for guns and tanks for some sort of infantry would be awesome.

    maybe, biuld robots as infantry, then arm them.

    are there any mods that add comandable soldiers and military stuff?

    submitted by /u/neo-neoshaf
    [link] [comments]

    Pyanodons Map w/ all trains, 600+ stations and nearly to yellow science

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Can I make drones only pass through areas covered by the logistics and constructions network?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I have lost nearly eight hundred logistics drones because they insist on traveling in a straight path across completely undefended ground to my auxilary outpost.

    submitted by /u/Lightwavers
    [link] [comments]

    First ever attempt at a Speed run!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    help with Uranium

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Train path finding penalty

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    I know that red signals and stations on a trains path increase the "distance" of the path, and I know that stations add a 1000 penalty, but is that penalty in rail segments or tiles? What is the penalty for red signals? Is the penalty the same for normal and chain signals?

    submitted by /u/kephri13
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie status

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    So i was reading reddit the other day and i came across 2 or 4 post from people who have just bought the game and are already 100's of hours into the game. and this got me thinking at what point do you stop being a newbie at the game?

    now myself personaly i have over 3000 hours in the game, now with most games when you get 100 hours into it your already a bit of an expert, hell with some games you get 100 hours in and you've already competed the game at least once, even with a game like pathfinder kingmaker which a single run can take 120 hours plus to complete by the time you get 30 hours in your already past that newbie stage. but is this true of factorio? to my mind no.

    so what do people think? at what point do new players lose that NEWBIE tag and become experianced at the game?

    submitted by /u/iblabe
    [link] [comments]

    I'm fairly new to the game, here is my 5 hr 0.17 base. Any suggestions or comments on what I should do to improve my gameplay?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    The Exterminatus Train

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Heya Factory workers!

    So this here is something I've been building on the server of my guild against the biter menace based of a similar video on YT, and a blueprint design for the train tracks, to fight our Biters and expand our base without heading outside and be in immediate danger by the local wildlife.

    I dub it the Exterminatus Train System

    This was a nearly 4 week project of mine where I had to build a Reload Center to load up and arm all these trains, and then make outposts which we've placed all across our base for the train to access and remove the absolute Heresy that are the Biters.

    If people are interested, then I'll release the blueprints for people to build their own Exterminatus Train, Reload Center, outposts and train tracks included!

    So if you ever have a Biter infestation, why not go full overboard and invest in an Exterminatus Train System to glass the heathens where they stand? The Exterminatus delivers dead biters! One shell at a time!

    submitted by /u/SexyRussel
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade planner is my new favorite thing ever

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    After the latest update I replayed through vanilla and then started krastorio/ IR/ space something. And I got to say this is the best thing ever. Rather than individually replacing everything just simple highlight and watch the bits work is fantastic!

    submitted by /u/Freese989
    [link] [comments]

    Here is a not so detailed picture of my 179+ Hour play through!! Currently still on version 16.51-0 if that puts into perspective how long I've played this save.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Filling red belt with green circuits not matching calculator!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Vanila trains modular base question: is it ok to make dropoff storage mixing modules? No LTN

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Finaly a good clean start

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:20 AM PDT

    Finaly a good clean start

    whenever i played factorio i always ended up with a really messy spaghetti i feel like now things are going a lot better.

    https://i.redd.it/ovdhbvc1s8u31.png

    submitted by /u/BarbsFury
    [link] [comments]

    Demo: Confused on Assembler Recipe Change

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Downloaded the latest demo off Steam two days ago. (October 2019.) I have searched on "demo" here and it seems there may have been a lot of versions in the past. This one has you crash-landed on a planet, with pieces of the ship all about.

    I've gotten past the goal of building red research beakers and I now need to change the Assembler recipe to build something else. And I can't figure out how to change the recipe in the interface.

    The "Hint" says to change it in the Assembler screen. I have no control to do that. I have tried left- and right-clicking on everything in that screen. I've tried right- and left-clicking with both a left Shift and an Alt key. Currently it is still making red beakers using copper plates and iron wheels. I've tried clicking on each of the those icons. They dim out for a moment then continue to manufacture when more arrive on the belt.

    Was the interface changed, but the Hint screen not updated? The task is to build a new Assembler, and connect it to electricity, but I do not see how to do that. I really want to like this game, and I appreciate a rare (these days) demo, but this is maddening.

    submitted by /u/FiveAtMost
    [link] [comments]

    Should be able to put fish back into the water.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    I know you can put fish on the ground, but you should also be able to put fish back into the water. My bots snagged a few while pissing off the Lorax and I thought it would be neat to be able to toss them back in instead of loading them into the box of shame, eating or microwaving them.

    submitted by /u/Jubei_
    [link] [comments]

    1.89k Advanced Circuits Per With Minute Mixed Belt Input

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment