• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Factorio I'd just like to show appreciation for the Factorio patch notes interface. Best I've ever seen in any game.

    Factorio I'd just like to show appreciation for the Factorio patch notes interface. Best I've ever seen in any game.


    I'd just like to show appreciation for the Factorio patch notes interface. Best I've ever seen in any game.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:33 AM PDT

    finishing my latest invention - Walhalla Fortress Rail Network - Including Alarm System, pathways, safe crossing, train scanner

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    the rave must grow (1.2k spm)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I finally figured out how to rotate colors automatically! 1 hour well spent

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    I lost control an helped our lord cthulu to rise in the endless cycle of production

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    Someone should claim this domain and make it link to the factorio website!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Literally unplayable (-30 FPS during attacks)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    A friend of mine recently picked up Factorio. I like his spaghetti, so I though I'd share !

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Can someone recommend a let’s play that the player doesn’t use blueprints?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Looking to have another stab at the game soon. Thought I'd maybe watch someone who knows what they're doing step by step as well as solving issues etc manually. Preferably not an obnoxious YouTuber type! Lol.

    But yeah. I did get stuck quite a bit as this kind of problem solving is new to me. So it could be cool to get some ideas and know how from a seasoned player before I go hard at round 2 at the game! Cheers!

    submitted by /u/AllHailThePig
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone was wondering, Flamethrower Turrets are still great after the biter changes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:04 PM PDT

    How to i make my sprites this big on my warehouses?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Inserter vs fast inserter

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    So i was working on my factory, whenever i stood up to this problem:

    A inserter and a fast inserter has 2 properties:

    1. Drain
    2. Energy Consumption

    The Inserter has:

    • Drain: 400 W
    • Energy Consumption: 13 kW

    While the fast inserter has:

    • Drain: 500 W
    • Energy Consumption: 46 kW

    So my question is:

    Does the fast inserter use 100 W or 33 kW electricity? And why are there 2 different properties for the inserters?

    THE FACTORY MUST GROW!

    submitted by /u/Cleax20
    [link] [comments]

    A different kind of tiling nuclear reactor

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Can I make Lamps half-on/grey?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Is there a way, using a mod if it can't be done in vanilla, to make some Lamps glow at less than 100% brightness?

    I'm just thinking Off/Full/Half, or in 33% or 25% increments. Not fine control.

    submitted by /u/Peter34cph
    [link] [comments]

    How can I unload chunks?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    I explored way too much, and now my map is huge and it takes an annoyingly long time to autosave. Is there some mod or tool I can use to delete the extraneous chunks?

    submitted by /u/Lightwavers
    [link] [comments]

    I dont even kill my prisoners, let alone make hats out of them.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I really dont understand rail signals. What should i do to get the result that i did in MS paint?(the two bottom rails are joined at the bottom in a half circle)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Rate my first base, 3:58h in.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Oh, Factorio, you wonderful time sink

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    Last night, I spent the first part of the evening finishing a first iteration of a mod I was building (Lua's so much fun!), and then the latter part of the night play testing it on my ribbon world.

    I managed to rip myself away from the screen at around 4:50am.

    game.factory.grow() 🤘🏼

    submitted by /u/vedett75
    [link] [comments]

    Heard you guys liked spaghetti

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment