• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Factorio I was low on stone, so i made this

    Factorio I was low on stone, so i made this


    I was low on stone, so i made this

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    I finally launched it! What a game this is!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Needs more circles

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Alt-F4 #25 - Efficiency, Efficiency, Efficiency!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    30 red, green, blue, and black per minute from ore (proud, but not proud)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Started playing two days ago, my first factory was a bit of a mess so I decided to make a new world. Feels a lot more organized this time. First picture is my first base, the second is my current one

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    [kovarex enrichment] Y'all are trying too hard.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:11 AM PST

    For your konsideration

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Delta's Island Retreat

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    How do you feel about the "No sale policy?"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I ask because I've been trying to get some friends into the game lately and a couple of them have given some backlash when they say they'll wait for a sale and I tell them one is never coming.

    Personally I think Wube more than any other developer in the industry deserves to charge full price for their game. It's insanely well polished, to the point the only bugs I've ever really seen in the game are the ones I shoot at. There's no other monetization crap like in most other games (multiple small dlc's, in game microtransactions, season passes, etc). It's just buy it and enjoy. The amount of playtime 90% of players get out of the game is likely well over 60 hours, at which point the game would effectively cost people 50 cents an hour to play.

    Two of my friends got 15+ hours out of the demo. 15 HOURS of content for free. Think about that. What other kind of developer would give you that much free of charge?

    So what are your opinions on the "No sale policy" that Wube practices? I think it's absolutely fair for them. They've made a great game that they've put an immense amount of work into and deserve the money they think is fair.

    The mindset I've seen some of my friends have after trying it out is just utterly confusing me right now and I'm looking for other opinions

    submitted by /u/Lannindar
    [link] [comments]

    i dont like green water

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:18 AM PST

    yes this is a bit a minor problem and i know it is part of the game that all the trees die near my factory and the water turns green. but i hate it. can you turn that off somehow? is there a mod? i couldnt anything...

    submitted by /u/LetsEatToast
    [link] [comments]

    After 100 hours of bobs, angels, 30 science packs, mad clowns and ltn, this is how my map looks like

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    I messed up the Circuit network conditions and built 3.2M Iron Sticks.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Just one more achievement to go

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Belt throughput signal

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Guys, I have searched the internet for the last 3hours and cant find a solution for this. I want to measure items per minute on a belt and output it as a signal.

    For example - if the red belt is full it would output a signal of value 1.8k , or items / second * 60 seconds. After each minute it would reset the signal and send updated value. I can't wrap m head around memory cells, or how to convert pulses to a steady signal

    submitted by /u/Bednarov
    [link] [comments]

    Not enough attack

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm at the point I have petrol, tank and robotics, I have killed most of the nids around my base so I can focus on developing my bases and the stuff around. But I would like to have the bitters to attack me sometimes ( the haven't for maybe 10 hours, but also I have a lot of trees around so pollution don't go everywhere for the moment). My question is, is it too dangerous to burn the trees around my base so bitters will attack me or should I wait the pollution to naturally go through the bitters spawn ? Id like more challenge but I don't want to start a new map

    submitted by /u/riku_sw
    [link] [comments]

    A before and after my friend told me artillery exists >:D

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    1.2k/m Electric Engine print. Tillable. Enjoy and/or improve

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    38/38 Achievements with my minions!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:51 AM PST

    After 340 hours of some of the most addictive gameplay going I finally made my robots to watch a rocket launch.

    Had achieved the 20 mil greens not long before, amazing how quick the number flies up once start scaling up.

    This was my 5th playthrough. Had never attempted trains before so set out with the intention to scale up, launch more than one rocket and get a train network going. This is the current state of my map, I spent hours working on trains, and ended up with one of the most unorganized spaghetti systems going, but surprisingly things generally runs ok. Feel like next time I have a much clearer idea of what to do.

    Starter base, some scaling up, and research and rocket.

    And finally my science production.

    Over 100 hours in this single playthrough, and with all the achievements tempted to venture in to the land of the mods....

    What a game :)

    submitted by /u/Richseagull
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing with a friend who is very excited about effiency. So when he tasked me with yellow science (anglebob modpack) I decided to mess with him and make this monstrosity.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Circuit HUD - An awesome mod to show real-time circuit signals in HUD! Anyone willing to maintain it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Mod: CircuitHUD

    It's one of my favorite mods but it's no longer maintained. Is there anyone interested in taking over and maintaining it?

    Disclaimer: I'm not the mod author, just a big fan.

    submitted by /u/pXrq7RHUTdY6BTex
    [link] [comments]

    Started my first game of factorio... my factory at the end of day 1 is a bit of a mess

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Solution for Automated Robot Network Management

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Hey everyone! So I was feeling creative and wanted to make a quick guide for a circuit I am using and having success with. https://i.imgur.com/MQjhLyH.png

    The circuit simply checks total bots against available bots and allows an inserter to interact with the roboport based on the conditions. In my example of T10 and Z12, robots are added if demand is more than 20% of capacity. Since Z should always be less than or equal to T, and because I can't use decimals in the options, I set them both to base 10 and the difference would be your desired proportion.

    By using this roboport far away from the main action, it can always insert more robots. If you reverse the setup and place the roboport in a high traffic area, many robots will stop there and you can grab them out. By making purple 'not =' to 1 as your condition (on your inserter), it can pull drones out until population is near demand.

    I know there is probably a solved method for this but I always like seeing other people's ideas and here is one that I like.

    BP:

    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 
    submitted by /u/Ariax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment