• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Factorio Took off my armour by accident and proceeded to drop 10 stacks of items

    Factorio Took off my armour by accident and proceeded to drop 10 stacks of items


    Took off my armour by accident and proceeded to drop 10 stacks of items

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Clearing the cilff (Factorio [Fanmade] Comic Strip # 18)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Finally All Achievements Done -> Back to modded now

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Introducing Factorio to new people can come at a cost to one's brain.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    If you've trouble with available space, here's my simple solution for two fluid stations in a compact space. Just set Pumps to T > 0 and in stations read stopped train as T. I hope it helps somebody and show's how simple circuitry can be useful.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Factorio ruined my experience with other games.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I just tried out Dyson Sphere after 400 hours ( and finally all achievements done, yay) on factorio and at all times I was thinking how much faster are things done in factorio thanks to the shortcuts, great keybindings , and all the other quality of life additions in Factorio. It felt like wasting time that I might as well spend on factorio on a new base or something. Unfortunately this already happend with other games in the same genre as Factorio and made me return to it. Tldr: Wube make your game worse so that I can move on on other games /sc

    submitted by /u/marcorogo
    [link] [comments]

    Made by a friend that is first time player

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    800hrs in the map, base #6 with 10k SPM almost ready to be switched on ^^

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Let this be a warning, Never play factorio tired!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Decided to create the most spaghetti mid-game mall

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Dont copy and paste trainstops

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Biters are weak. So I added some tough ones.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    People with 'mega bases', how do you never run out of materials?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I'm building a 1500spm factory and i build it through a site that calculates everything you need for you to have exactly 1500per minute. I'm almost finished except the smelting, mining and oil sectors. i apparently need to mine 230k red and grey ore a min AND A FULL MILLION liter of oil per min. Like howww? I can't see myself doing 1mil/min for a very long time so my question is how do you guys have 5000spm bases with out running out of shit?

    submitted by /u/Thewarior2003
    [link] [comments]

    How do I prevent bots from an endless loop of flying over water and turning around over and over?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Taking another stab at Bob's—though it's beginning to feel like a grind

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Mod ideas: auto landfill under blueprints, add to blueprints

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    I think it would be great if there was a mod which automatically put landfill under ghosts when placing them over water (possibly with an on/off toggle to enable the mod. Possibly using shift to enable). Does anyone know if one exists already?

    I also think it would be great if we could add entities within the blueprint editor instead of just deleting things in it. I know you can paste or down, then add, then re-blueprint, but this would be faster.

    submitted by /u/littleholmesy
    [link] [comments]

    This worked for Level 2 of the transport belt madness scenario and I am quite surprised.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Oh yes, I do know what I'm doing... right?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Oh yes, I do know what I'm doing... right?

    So... love the game, just on my first play through. Waited a while to get into nuclear and trying to figure it out, figured I post this for you to have a good laugh... its all frozen/blocked up now... trying to fix it, I think I need to use robots or something better.

    https://preview.redd.it/rd2ahyau5fe61.png?width=1211&format=png&auto=webp&s=f6d0d67deefb8b4bd944f513229405c456796043

    submitted by /u/Leader_of_Champions
    [link] [comments]

    New mod: Vehicle Zoom

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I got tired of manually zooming out every time I got in a car, so I made a thing:

    https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Vehicle_Zoom

    Automatically and smoothly changes your zoom level to specific levels (customizable in settings) when you enter and exit vehicles.

    Feedback appreciated.

    submitted by /u/duskwuff
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Using the pipette feature on a Spidertron should produce its remote.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Using the pipette tool (Q for me, idk if that's default.), will put whatever you're hovering over into your cursor if you have that building in your inventory.

    It'd be real neat if we could do this with Spidertrons. I only have three Spidertrons right now but I plan to get an army and an army of remotes in my inventory is a foreseeable nightmare. It'd be incredibly hard to find the right remote for the Spidertron I'm trying to move. Pipetting on a Spidertron to get its remote would be so much easier.

    submitted by /u/FactoryBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Is death inevitable given enough time?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Hello

    Very much a hypothetical question - but if one were stop expanding and outposting for more resources, will the bugs eventually destroy your base given infinate time? Resources and power are vastly available but as far as I am aware still very much finite. So presumably at some point you run out of ammo or power to keep defending yourself?

    Just thinking about it as I've just 'finished' my first deathworld map (33 hours on 4th attempt) and I'm imagining my engineer shooting off in the rocket leaving the factory behind - and I'm very aware with where I left it that once my iron runs out I won't have any more landmines or ammo and oil won't keep up enough production for flamers to protect the factory forever. I've got a nuclear reactor but I'm guessing theoretically that would run out eventually. And I don't know if the amount of space you need for solar farms would be too big to protect with lazer alone.

    I feel accomplished but also somewhat sad to say goodbye to this world, wondering if I could have left it in a better state to stand the test of time as a monument to the Engineer.

    Fun game.

    submitted by /u/DeltaMikeXray
    [link] [comments]

    How to measure fluid throughput

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment