• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Factorio Needed to take a break from Factorio, so I made some Factorio merch in Animal Crossing!

    Factorio Needed to take a break from Factorio, so I made some Factorio merch in Animal Crossing!


    Needed to take a break from Factorio, so I made some Factorio merch in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    As promised, here a model of the splitter. By using the game item as my reference, i couldn't really tell how it works so i had to improvise. I guess this is why a splitter requires a lot of iron gear to craft.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Me and my dad keeping a respective 32km social distance

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    My little factory helper

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I just bought Factorio! And I am addicted so much! I wanted to share my base to the community!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    [New Mod] Assembly Analyst reveals what your machines are spending their time on, allowing your to find bottlenecks

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Is it possible to create an alarm for when artillery is active?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I know that people have managed to make songs using speakers and the circuit network and I was wondering if it would be possible to have a sound be played by artillery if/when the gun is active?

    submitted by /u/Lefatduckonquack
    [link] [comments]

    This is the base I just made to get me up to bots before building a bigger base. Is there a name for neat spaghetti? Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Finally finished a seablock playthrough!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    That... took a while. It was an amazing experience of balancing systems and finding weird bottlenecks though.

    https://imgur.com/a/EE7UM3O

    submitted by /u/Tuvel
    [link] [comments]

    Completed the steam part of the game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    After ~250 hours in this game, I have 'completed' the game :-)

    100% achievement! https://imgur.com/a/zekV9yt

    my last base where I had to grind for the green chips. At the end I had about 30K green chips / minute.. My biggest production base so far. Base: https://imgur.com/a/XECqT0c Map: https://imgur.com/a/1i0lxvQ

    submitted by /u/Rann-
    [link] [comments]

    Pymods are a glorious mess. Finally got red science fully automated.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Theorycrafting an Entire Base in Factorio 0.18 - Midstrap #1

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Endgame beaconized stackable green circuit factory 45/s (full blue belt)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    My first ever semi-mega base

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    My first ever semi-mega base

    So I built this base over the December Holiday all the way into January. I went through a very tough patch and this was the only form of closure I could enjoy and it turned out pretty well. There's still a lot to be sorted out. Was the first ever map where I learned how train signals work and how to set up trains and drops. I stopped playing after I fixed everything with my best friend. This map has a good 74 hours on it and it's the longest I've ever played on a map. The first ever time I've finished the game as well. It was a really nice challenge, combatting everything from power consumption to the ever lasting need of ore for plates. I really had a lot of fun.

    https://preview.redd.it/21ca5zf2k5r41.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=65a85cb136d98665a56d14df63ee24d1b2464092

    submitted by /u/SuperLew23
    [link] [comments]

    Working on my Krastorio 2 Megabase.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Radar in a blueprint should show the radar coverage zone on the map

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I would love if when placing a blueprint that includes radar it would show the radar coverage zone on the mini map just like it does when you are holding a single radar in your hand before placing it.

    submitted by /u/midasisking
    [link] [comments]

    So I just earned the Golem achievement...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    ...while manually clearing out some nests, and stepped under an incoming artillery round. I love this game!

    Stay safe everyone.

    submitted by /u/stardogchamp420
    [link] [comments]

    Just started a Krastorio 2 game, enjoy my early game spaghetti :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    A way to deal with Crushed Stone from Angel's Refining Ore Crushers without having Filter Arms or Splitters

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Finished Krastorio 2 in 81 hours. Absolutely hated the end game but otherwise great mod.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Requesting help to design a stacker for my new cityblock

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Requesting help to design a stacker for my new cityblock

    https://preview.redd.it/85v4j6aqo7r41.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=53f5a9e592af14a15cffaf2e4f23ddd60982282a

    Hey, im requesting help to design a stacker for my new city block

    String here

    • Id like to have 5 or 6 trains be able to stack both on input and output side ( top and bottom respectively)
    • I'm using 2-8-2 trains
    • I'm also trying to have as much free space as possible to actually build the factory's
    • Also Symmetrical because.. factorio

    I hope someone can help me design this!

    Thanks!

    (also feel free to use this design in your own maps)

    submitted by /u/ArtamaMeyer
    [link] [comments]

    First railway system

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Krastorio legacy first or simply go K2?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    K2 is simply the next version or it is a new beast and i should go legacy first?

    submitted by /u/ahwhatwr
    [link] [comments]

    im so lost on this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    My trails barely fit 4 science stuff (I made a loop where they spin and the inserters grab it) and I have to fit yellow and purple in, what im doing at the moment is storaging the max I can of yellow and purple in chests and feedin it manually.

    Any suggestions? should I build all new from scratch in a more organized way?

    At least I will not die from biters, with a tank Im able to control them

    submitted by /u/Sidewayslsdandpillz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment