• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Factorio Friday Facts #342 - The new old tutorial

    Factorio Friday Facts #342 - The new old tutorial


    Friday Facts #342 - The new old tutorial

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Just realized I'm only using half my nuclear plant.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Dinner is ready! I cooked up some SpaghettiOs

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Curious Biter Hybrid (brown/Chibi)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Expensive EC Build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    steam setup not working

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    This is the best game for a quarantine

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    After weeks of doing almost nothing but Factorio, ive found myself worrying about the throughput of my train of thought

    Friendly reminder to all you engineers, collating, postulating, thinking, theorizing, and cognition are all recipes with waste products and auxiliary inputs... remember to produce food and basic exercise to boost your efficiency

    submitted by /u/atle95
    [link] [comments]

    The other day someone posted about the cathartic process of watching bots rebuild after nuking their own base. I thought that was silly but just now managed to set off four nuclear missiles while running along and destroying my entire central storage facility. Less cathartic.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Server not responding every few seconds

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hey, a couple of friends and I started a new save today, and for some reason I keep getting huge lag spikes and server not responding. My FPS/UPS is 60/60 and my internet is stable 100mbps both ways. The weird thing is that one of the players lives in the same building as I do and has the same ISP, but doesn't get any lag. My latency is 254 ticks.

    Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Fenrilas
    [link] [comments]

    How do I measure spm?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    After 170 hours, I finally reached 200 spm for my first (tiny) megabase! A lots of stuff to work upon and a lot more to optimize. I'm almost certain the spm will drop in an hour or so because there are shortage everywhere

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Bootstrapping oil in Krastorio 2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I'm playing my first game of Krastorio 2 and want to start making oil products. The nearest oil field to my starting area is quite far away so I think I would need to bring the oil in by train.

    But coal is not a fuel! The red fuel (the only kind I have researched) is produced from oil products as far as I can tell.

    How do I run trains then? The only plan I could think of is to make a few fuel cans on the oil field (making a short production line powered by solar panels) and use them to power the first round of the train.

    Before going through this - is there some easier way to get to trains that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/amirlb
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like this game is mocking me.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    LTN

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Hi Is i worth it to add ltn to my "megabase" after 114h? Just so you know my entire base is Train based

    submitted by /u/Drokles21
    [link] [comments]

    Why are no new stuff getting added?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I have noticed that the developers update the game very often but there are no new stuff getting added , for example new machine , vehicles ,enemies.Why is that so?

    submitted by /u/Frost_Winter
    [link] [comments]

    It finally works !

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Iron ore train system

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Translated with google translator, sorry.

    What is the correct way to bring my iron ore to the casting area with trains?

    I have seen people doing parking and systems with red cable and I do not know how to do it correctly and I do not want to be wrong.

    submitted by /u/Celafo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or are large trains slower?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Annoying sound

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is the sound of an entity having been destroyed super annoying? It just feels like having a needle pierce through my head, to be honest.

    submitted by /u/kindnessAboveAll
    [link] [comments]

    How to import blueprint string?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Launched My First Rocket!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Circuit network help, pretty please ?!?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I have not been using the circuit network because it is way too complicated for little me and I always could work my way around to make think optimized without it. But now, since long-handed filters inserters don't exist (why pls), I have to use it (i think, if you have another way please suggest it). Basically, I want to make an inserter ( the fast inserter) enabled only when another one (the stack inserter) is not used. If you have any ideas, please help me. Also, I don't wanna use any mods until I finish the game.

    A visual representation of my situation: https://imgur.com/3ry4eXS

    submitted by /u/ChanceHail
    [link] [comments]

    Magic version of Number Display

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/dBuVGzs

    Upgraded to only use 3 combinators per digit, and down from 10 to 2 constant combinators for the "ROM."

    I can't honestly explain how this works. Something to do with binary numbers and combinators doing bitwise comparisons allowing them to do the work of many, many combinators in one.

    I used a spreadsheet provided by someone on discord and modified it from 7 segment to 22 segment display, and it just works. IDK.

    BP string

    submitted by /u/MadMojoMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment