• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Factorio Factoreo

    Factorio Factoreo


    Factoreo

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    This game never ceases to amaze me

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Christmas is a time for family, holiday festivities and science research

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    decided to not care and make some spaghetti, ended up creating the rocket for the first time :P

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    But does anyone do this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Wholesome Christmas

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    Sat down at 10pm to record a single video with a friend for my channel. These are all somewhere between 30-150 minutes. We went to bed at like 4am.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Today I achieved the impossible

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    So after a long hiatus I fired up factorial today in between studying sessions. I loaded up a new world, got a solid iron economy going, then I just... stopped. I felt satisfied and closed the game. It took barely an hour. I never knew such things were possible. How do I deal with this new superpower help.

    submitted by /u/iwriteinwater
    [link] [comments]

    2019 Compact High Density Bases (spreadsheet w/ link to bases in comments)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    F....

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Is making stuff like steel and green circuits better per item?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    I have like 100 hours in Factorio, and I wanted to know if it makes more sense to have intermediate products in one place, and then transported to other locations for use, or have exactly the correct amount created on spot for the other items?

    submitted by /u/TheUltimateWeeb__
    [link] [comments]

    What's wrong with this, please help?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Escape Pod Design

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Me and a friend trying Bobs/Angels for the first time. 50 hours in

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Artillery Wagons not firing manually [Krastorio]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    I don't know if this is because of the Krastorio mod, but my Artillery Wagons are not firing in manual targeting mode. Krastorio dramatically lowers the artillery automatic range, so you have to use manual targeting nearly every time. I pulled my artillery train to a random spot which happened to be close enough to fire in automatic mode. However, after that nest was destroyed, I could no longer fire on anything with the remote. Has anyone encountered this? Do I have to arrive at a station first? The train was at a stop and the wagons had plenty of ammo.

    submitted by /u/usfwoody
    [link] [comments]

    After several attempts, I've finally got to military packs without messing up! I'm way more pumped than I should be!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Pyanodon Grade 4 Copper Forge --> 1 yellow belt production

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Can we automatically turn off belt immunity equipment when walking the same direction as a belt?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    If you are standing still or walking the opposite direction of a belt a belt immunity equipment is pretty useful, but as is currently I don't use one because it's important for me to get the speed boost when I walk with a belt.

    Can we change this behavior? Also is it possible to only drain energy when it's resisting a belt?

    https://wiki.factorio.com/Belt_immunity_equipment

    There are also several bugs currently existing with the equipment: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/ayslkx/belt_immunity_equipment_draining_power_armor/

    submitted by /u/gdubrocks
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like concrete ruined the visuals of my factory

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:12 AM PST

    So I covered my factory in concrete just now for the juicy movement speed which is good from an efficiency perspective, but I feel like everything is so dull and dark now, especially at night time (even with nightvision goggles). Does anyone else have this feeling about concrete? The only good thing is the 6x exo + concrete move speed has me running fast as my trains

    submitted by /u/pickles1486
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    First time playing in over a year, why are all my items greyed out?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:14 AM PST

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment