• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Factorio Alt-F4 #45 - Satisfactorio

    Factorio Alt-F4 #45 - Satisfactorio


    Alt-F4 #45 - Satisfactorio

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    trains are fun

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Are we the bad guys?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    We pollute the world, we destroy its forests, we slaughter beings whose lives we've threatened in the first place and we're the ones with the vehicles of mass destruction. Was the backstory of the engineer we play as had something to do with the planet we crashed on?

    submitted by /u/TACOTONY02
    [link] [comments]

    My 800MW power plant

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Guess what my cousin & sister made for my birthday!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Optimal Belt Balancers

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    In the spirit of automation, I've automated belt balancer design and written The Perfect Book.

    The measures of optimal-ness used in the book are:

    • Balancer area (excluding start/end columns)
    • Narrowest possible with minimum length

    No secondary measures are used (e.g. shortest belt length, no unnecessary loops).

    However there are still a few left to compute and there may be more optimal seed networks with smaller balancers.

    If you're interested in some pictures and specifics. Then https://github.com/R-O-C-K-E-T/Factorio-SAT.

    submitted by /u/R_O_C_K_E_T
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio - 1,400 Locomotive Megabase Train Defense Grinds Biters to Death [I hope, nobody posted this already]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Sort of new to Factorio! How does my first base look? I'm destroying all of it and rebuilding a new one to incorporate trains.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    A bit happy with my Krastorio 2 lab setup

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    REQUEST: Mod to transform biters into humans so I could feel bad about expanding the factory

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Maybe I'll play less if that's the case.

    submitted by /u/Zahgaan
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea where to get the mystery substance for the Krastorio 2 logo?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    A proposal to develop the nearby uranium resource was not met with overwhelming enthusiasm from the neighbours.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    This is the only game I know where one right-click will shut your ENTIRE BASE DOWN

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    TLDR, Shut my entire base down by removing one power pole due to crap design and only noticed much later - Whats your stupid mistake you discovered later?

    So, I was away from base setting up a new iron mining site. I removed all my old site (the first ore patch). But what I hadn't realised was, I had built north from my power source to my first miners and then east to my main bus. Removing one of the power poles disconnected my entire base and I didn't realised until however long after I had been at my new iron outpost and was totally dumbfounded why my main bus was totally void of most items!

    Anyway, nothing special, but do you have any funny/stupid stuff you have done in game, and hadn't realised until later?

    Edit1: Added TLDR - Spelling.

    submitted by /u/TrustIsAWeakness
    [link] [comments]

    Krastorio 2 City Block help

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    So I've been having a love/hate playthrough of Krastorio 2 for the last few months, where I am alternating between binges and breaks, and I finally reached a point where I have trains, robots, and concrete. I loaded up Nilaus' City Block Guide videos and started following along, figuring that the basic concepts would work out, only to discover that the connection distance for large power poles is different in K2. I spent almost 2 hours trying to find a good layout that would be repeatable, but I kept drawing a blank.

    Does anyone have any tips for specifically this situation? I'd honestly be willing to just copy someone else's City blocks but I can't find a BP for a good K2 City Block on Factorio school. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SinningForTheWinning
    [link] [comments]

    I created a thing.. Looks useful in some rare cases.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    F it factorio on phone

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    How do you deal with early (like within the first 30 minutes) biters? Like when you spawn with 3 nests in your immediate vicinity, how do you fend off the inevitable attacks?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Just why?)))

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Can I recover my lost save file?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    So I have been playing on a world for 5hrs but when I create a secondary sandbox world by pressing new game, I can't return back to my old save. Is there a way to recover my old save?

    submitted by /u/Remember_To_Inhale
    [link] [comments]

    Question about multiple station with same name

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    I'm doing a megabase. I was thinking of using trains for trasporting iron and copper where i need.the question is: If i use station with the same name for trasporting the same material, will this cause issues or will it be just fine?

    submitted by /u/memegod3310
    [link] [comments]

    Time to Max Artillery Range (whole map coverage)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I did the math for both exponential and linear growth of the artillery range research and you wouldn't live long enough for auto targeting to destroy all the insect bases on the map either way the research works.

    (https://www.desmos.com/calculator/hi0kbv1a5c)

    submitted by /u/ChromaticBattle
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for my first time trying to build a main bus?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Looking at black screen at the edge of the world and running on 30 FPS. This is starting to be a little painful. I know I did order a 31k construction bots to other side of the map but... sigh.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    First base - hit me with some feedback

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment