• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Factorio I think I overestimated just how many nukes I can use. 4/m seemed reasonable at the time.

    Factorio I think I overestimated just how many nukes I can use. 4/m seemed reasonable at the time.


    I think I overestimated just how many nukes I can use. 4/m seemed reasonable at the time.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    We should all appreciate Factorio for what it is!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    I play a lot of different games, all the way from sports to simulations and RPGs. I like them all. Different times, different games.

    I have a 1 year old, so during the last year I've not had the brain capacity, or time, to play Factorio. Instead I've played FIFA, NBA2K or similar. Problem is, this gets expensive. I can afford micro transactions, so... I spend a lot of money on micro transactions. But does this give me pleasure? I'm not sure.

    I've now returned to Factorio, and guess what? This gives me endlessly more satisfaction, and I haven't paid a dime since my initial purchase of the game. It made me realize what we have:

    • A game that is not predatory against players.
    • A game where the gameplay is in focus.
    • A game with actual replayability.
    • A community that appreciates the game and input from others.
    • A community that shares passion and love for the game.

    TLDR; Factorio and developers - we appreciate you!!

    submitted by /u/Wordenskjold
    [link] [comments]

    Shades of armor strength

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Proud of this little starter base. Probably need more smelters though.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Can you guys tell i'm addicted to speed

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Got sick of diagnosing which resources were slowing down the system, so I made this dashboard

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Come sail away!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    If there is something missing in Factorio right now, it is the use of water for navigation.
    Imagine how awesome would be if we had big and small rivers crossing the maps, where we would be able to build docks, big cargo ships to transport materials, loading platforms, fast boats for exploration, all being way cheaper than railways for long distances (just as in real life!).
    More landscaping would be needed as well. If we could dig out some land (maybe with an excavator vehicle) to build canals, change the course of rivers and etc would be great.
    To cross the rivers, bascule or lift bridges would be awesome! So we could have a ship passing under a bridge with a railway, for instance.

    This would add a lot to the game. New technologies, new vehicles, new mechanics.
    At the same time, it is not very far from what we already have in the game and what could be done within the game engine.

    Maybe its content enough for an expansion or something like that.

    Developers, please fondly consider this suggestion.

    With love, Mr Hammett.

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Can_6518
    [link] [comments]

    Only took 110 hours, but I beat the game. Now its time to start a second, hopefully more efficient playthrough.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Well, I think my (K2/Transport Drone) steel setup is doomed, but at least it's kinda pretty when resource starved

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    200hrs Later

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    200hrs Later

    Hey all,
    I know this probably gets posted a lot but I wanted to share my first rocket launch with you guys.

    I've learned a ton that will help me on in my next factory. Admittedly this one got really ugly near the end just because I wanted to fast track the win condition.

    I'm looking forward to launching multiples in my next game!

    Thanks for being such a positive, encouraging community. It's been fun interacting with you here and getting inspirations from your posts.

    https://preview.redd.it/i5k50f4rwyd71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a393d6c6c9391e6ed5528d7fe0f45914945b9e9a

    submitted by /u/chad-everett
    [link] [comments]

    Powerplant from Ore

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    2 years ago i asked in this sub if someone had a blueprint to create all the materials from ore to build a nuclear powerplant, i got only the answer it is easier to bring in the stuff

    now i restarted playing and created the blueprint on my own, its not perfect and still needs some corrections but here it is

    https://factorioprints.com/view/-MfhqAepbGy4IMQa2vsJ

    https://preview.redd.it/zx09uc1d8zd71.png?width=1340&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c51297886bee9d3e34a4a711098d0d4dc0696f7

    critic is welcome

    edit: added a link and a screenshot

    submitted by /u/Don_Hoomer
    [link] [comments]

    It says i dont own the game?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I bought the game on GOG, after downloading it asked to log in, i tried to put in my gog account and it didnt work. When i realised i needed a factorio.com account i made one and tried to log in, it said i dont own the game. Help

    submitted by /u/redditor_time
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone intrested in clasic PvP?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Recently got the game and I've been really liking it, however I wanted to try PvP and have found no MP game whatsoever, and my friends don't have the game. Is anyone intrested in basegame PvP? If so comment here and if enough of us gather then I'll make a Discord server.

    submitted by /u/_XiphosS_
    [link] [comments]

    Great sushi belt design in a really organized base (With a light indicator!)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    My first spaceship and an attempt to recreate the ship from SE mod page

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    My first spaceship and an attempt to recreate the ship from SE mod page

    https://preview.redd.it/h3w70ml2xvd71.jpg?width=598&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d970de87f1b02332692175ec5e7f3dff0d0d9db8

    I went brute force through my K2+SE playthrough using only cargo rockets and delivery cannon. And finally, I knew this day is coming, time to build a spaceship. But once dreaded, the whole spaceship content turns out to be actually super fun, and I am still learning how to automate these ships.

    But right now, I am really curious about whats your prefered power production in space? I am running anti-matter reactors now, they heat up really fast, but their mechanics are very similar to vanilla fission reactors. So if I want to conserve those anti-matter canisters, what's the better way to do it? Control inserters based on accumulators or steam storage? And also, the water supply is also a huge problem for long voyages it seems.

    submitted by /u/XDgl233
    [link] [comments]

    Changing chemical plant inputs

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Changing chemical plant inputs

    I'm making a small setup for some basic sulfur and plastic needs and I've run into a problem: the petroleum gas and water inputs are not in the places I want them to be. Is there any way to fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/hk0yz7b1xyd71.jpg?width=1174&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d812d0de4650cf19037a822341aed338036e977c

    submitted by /u/Matti2-
    [link] [comments]

    Several months in the coming I finally finished my Pyanodon mall

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I stopped playing Factorio in Dec 2017. What has changed, why should I play it again?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I need a new game to play. I have 1200 hours in factorio, played with all sorts of mods like Angels Ores.

    I feel like I want to play it again, but has much changed? Will it just be the same experience again?

    submitted by /u/Surfinite
    [link] [comments]

    My first factorio!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    My first factorio!

    So, this is my first factorio game, made this fully automatized science lab. Im pretty proud of myself!

    and i have to confess, its kinda mesmerizing to just sit down and watch everything working fine

    https://preview.redd.it/lqnmafy0fsd71.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=806c2206976c9beae025f421cae82905ddd3e964

    submitted by /u/MidnightWalker13
    [link] [comments]

    first time player here. posting my red and green science factories for your enjoyment and my improvement. all constructive criticism is welcome.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment