• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Factorio you got mad that I didn't have alt on happy now?

    Factorio you got mad that I didn't have alt on happy now?


    you got mad that I didn't have alt on happy now?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Simple setup to convert purple science into yellow science

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    My spaghetti mall for logistics-related stuff.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm JOSEF!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Soooo I started this factory before I was on this subreddit and it turns out I invented my own, less effective bit more cursed version of city blocks on my own? Just wanted to share i find it kinda funny tbh.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Roast My Grid Cell Blueprint

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    love it or hate it, giant drone waves are satisfying to watch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Anyone else do this?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    it seems i am experiencing some lag... i wouldn't know why tho

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    How to make a mall in K2 or space ex

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    As the title said, I find designing early game malls for overhauled factorio is stupidly difficult due to various intermediate product needed.

    Could anyone share their tips or design principles in making those malls?

    submitted by /u/bomobomobo
    [link] [comments]

    My 1350 SPM Deathworld

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Factorio has the potential to be the greatest RTS game out there

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    So hear me out. I love Factorio and personally nearing my thousand hours of playtime. I also love Rise of Nations spent much of my childhood time and current time playing it.

    If you had to integrate Rise of Nations into Factorio and add today's AI gameplay capabilities, you're looking at one hell of an RTS. Picture Rise of Nations with Factorio's art style, resource gathering, mega factory, supply chain, evolution process and almost infinite map (basically all of its aspects).

    With an AI enemy that has their own difficulty setting, that can develop their own military production line, progress through their own levels of technology, harvest their own resources etc. You could be looking at an extremely long, tactical and intense war game.

    Here are some concepts I've been thinking of:

    • Addition of core factory buildings to represents capitals/town centres
    • Using trains, cargo planes, supply routes to deliver supplies to your front lines
    • Individual building dependencies eg. Your airbase will need to be supplied with fuel and ammunition. If you build a dirt airstrip, you can only deploy lite aircraft though if you have an ATC tower, tarmac, hangers etc, you can deploy bombers and fighters etc.
    • Using your radar to detect aircraft
    • Addition of farming to feed the army
    • Trade routes between allies
    • Naval warfare and transport

    With regards to an online multiplayer. Each member will have to be online and in-game for the game to start/resume. It wouldn't surprise me if games run into the hundreds of hours depending on the skill of the players.

    Considering its art style, I cant see it being a very demanding game?

    submitted by /u/mike-tm-1
    [link] [comments]

    Day 4! Factory is still a mess but at least I have blue packs automated now. Also figured out trains which I'm proud of. What do you guys think about my first factory so far? Some advice would be great, loving this game.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    My first timelapse

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Construction bots not doing anything.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Apologies for low quality.

    My construction bots seem to be taking a break from work. I've got fully charged power armor, and the bastards don't want to do anything. I've told them to build some ghost rails (with rails in my inventory), nothing, deconstruct some trees, which they previously destroyed without mercy are now allowed.

    What's wrong with my children?

    submitted by /u/G2noob
    [link] [comments]

    Bit shift shifts across the full 32 bits right?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I am using multiplexing for my train network and i just want toknow if my highest bitshift should be 17 or 18 (i have 1 value with a max of 15 (shift 4) and then just 2 values that could be binary but get added together on the universal bus so i have to bitshift the values to accommodate for that so they don't leak into eachother.

    Also is there a setting to change the numeric base of circuit signals because that would make it easier to separate the signals when debugging (in base 10 the universal signal number for value 1=5 value 2=2 is 37 which just isn't indicative of 2*16+5.)

    submitted by /u/Jucox
    [link] [comments]

    Self sustaining nuclear powerplant! Inserters have logistics ran and connected to the steam tank so it doesn’t constantly dump fuel into the reactor!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    [Solution found] Game was freezing when I ran out of power.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I just writing this post in case some of you run into this problem.

    I have a 400h save. This number of hours is fake because I like to take my time, and let the game running during night sometimes.

    One morning I realized that my oil patches got depleted enough to slow down my sulfuric acid production and cut off the uranium mining setup causing an almost complete blackout (Just had solar panels running, but they weren't enough).

    While I was trying to fix it, I got a bug causing my save to crash after playing for a few minutes/ seconds. The game would freeze with nothing responding. The sound still playing though. I always had to ctrl+alt+suppr and kill factorio. I thought I lost my save.

    After a few days, I assumed it was because I ran out of power and it was messing with the black magic of code which make factorio. So, I used the "creative mod", and during the few seconds left before my save crashes, I activated the mod and used an infinite power generator. It worked! My 400h game was back.

    That's it. As I said, this post has just an objective of helping someone who encounters this bug. My English is not the best, so if you didn't understand anything, let me know!

    Kiss to all of you! And don't forget...The factory must grow!

    Edward

    submitted by /u/RadikalEd
    [link] [comments]

    How can I speed up my early game? How fast is yours?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time in my early game setting up buses and infrastructure, only to have to rip it all up again when I get to trains and bots. Obviously the answer is to not do that and try to minimise my early buildings, but I thought I'd ask: how quickly do your early games go?

    How long does it take you usually to get to trains/bots/logistics, and do you spend a lot of time refactoring your old stuff when you get there? Curious to hear other people's experiences. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/arcaneframes
    [link] [comments]

    1.1 Modpack recommendation

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I had made a server with friends for 1.0 when it came out using the spaghetti Modpack and I'm making another server with friends.

    I would like to make it in 1.1 with a similar modpack (Perhaps one a bit less crazy).

    Does anyone have a recommendation?

    submitted by /u/javier1zq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment