• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Factorio Amazingly Satisfying Modular Rails!

    Factorio Amazingly Satisfying Modular Rails!


    Amazingly Satisfying Modular Rails!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    this didn't age that well (found in the forums)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    This is literally me

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Why doesnt the nuclear reactor works?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Finally decided to buy the game.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Finally decided to buy the game.

    I didn't want to get too far in Factorio as I was playing on a pirated version (to test whether I like it or not (IK the game has its demo, but I wanted to try it out with its full potential)). But now, as I bought it I can start fresh and let the factory grow.

    Feel free to share some tips as I'am a new-ish player. Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/pj8qcuc0epy61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=35340e5e4e4feafc39c276248826a7cc0745a628

    submitted by /u/Yakuuu_
    [link] [comments]

    My First Playthrough of the game. I had to decide between learning for my finals and finishing factorio, but I got my priorities right.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I resolved to win a death world without dying, I had never launched a rocket before

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Looking for people interested in Industrial Revolution 2 Multiplayer

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I haven't had a lot of luck posting on Discord or just leaving the server open. I'm looking for anyone interested in playing though the Industrial Revolution 2 mod with me. I live in the Eastern United States and will have the next three days off so any time is good for me. I would highly recommend that you have launched a rocket in the main game before trying it out, as the assemblies are more complex than vanilla.

    submitted by /u/upinthenortheast
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY!! It took 4 resets and the end product was worth it.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Rail-Block BP

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    I'm looking for your favorite intersections and rail block BPs. Need some inspiration to adapt my own for my pY playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Swimming_Goose_152
    [link] [comments]

    Help Debugging my Railblock

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Help Debugging my Railblock

    I'm trying to design an 8 station 2-4 train rail block. I think I did something wrong when I designed the intersection because the chain signals keep being one tile off.

    Intersection

    Rail block

    Edit: added pictures

    submitted by /u/Swimming_Goose_152
    [link] [comments]

    Pyanodon: 250 hours in. Just finished a reasonable automated mall

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    How can i depose all this uranium 238?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Are there any similar games to factorio that are less complex/more chill?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing the demo for almost 6 hours now and I enjoy it up until the point where I need to combine like 3-4 different parts of my base to make 2 items to push to two other places and it just gets too complex for me tbh and more of a chore

    I really enjoy the early game but once i t gets that complex it just makes me think too much tbh, great game but maybe just not for me

    Are there any like it that are less complex?

    submitted by /u/tco30101
    [link] [comments]

    Character sprites

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Where are the character sprites stored? I need them for a mod/project I'm working on.

    submitted by /u/validusernaem
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain logistics chest like im five?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    I just dont get these mgts. My bots are flying all over the place putting my stuff where I dont want it.Can some kind soul explain every chest like im five pls

    EDIT
    Huge thanks everyone for your answers. I think I finally got a hang of it. Atleast it explains why my bots scattered my uranium-238 all over my base after i put it in a purple chest (grape chest).

    submitted by /u/Arviddota
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio engineers become highly sought after employees. Your next boss asks you to demonstrate your skills during the interview. What do you show them to prove you've got what it takes?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    For me I'd start by laying out 4 & 6 lane belt balancers. Then I'd do up a couple of my patented circuited fast loader and unloader train stations.

    submitted by /u/EvisGamer
    [link] [comments]

    The first thing I see when entering in a random multiplayer game

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    How long does it take for enemies to start attacking in free play default setting? [NEW PLAYER]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Just got done with a 3 hour session on my first time playing and never got attacked? Is this normal? Is my pollution not high enough yet? Did I place my factory in a good spot?

    submitted by /u/Dyyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Change save game folder

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    I would like to change the save to an onedrive folder but i cant figure it out

    submitted by /u/Turbo_torsten
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment