• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Factorio it's 3:47 am why did i did this?

    Factorio it's 3:47 am why did i did this?


    it's 3:47 am why did i did this?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    My full blue circuit belt project

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    literally unplayable

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    *Robotic Protoss Voice* I have returned.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Solar-Nuclear Power?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Ok, so I just had a terrible brainwave, hear me out.

    Assumptions;

    • Atomic bombs create a bright light across [some amount of the map, is it the whole map?] when they explode.
    • That bright light, at least for a brief period of time, provides light for solar panels.

    How many solar panels do you have to have, to generate the same amount of energy as the amount of energy that goes into the U-235 that makes an atomic bomb?

    EDIT: Just to clarify, I am talking about ingame atomic bombs, and ingame solar panels.

    submitted by /u/Pentbot
    [link] [comments]

    Made an arcosphere requester for arcosphere balancers (not included)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Max SPM? Boring. What about KPM?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My main bus started organised but has since then become spaghettified and I find there's something appealing about the chaotic look (1k spm)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Is my Iron mining rig ok? I still need to upgrade faster inserters and furnaces but other than that, is there anything i should change to make it more efficient?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Anybody down to play multiplayer?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    I got this game about 1 month ago, launched the rocket once on a train world.

    Still don't have a lot of experience, want to try out a death world with kinda scares resources.

    Preferably anybody from the EU because of time zones.

    submitted by /u/xSirBlobx
    [link] [comments]

    Full blue belt of nothing

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Need some help automating my backup power.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    My factory's running on Solar panel and has Accumulator for the night, but sometime I run out of power. I know building more Accumulator would be the easy solution, but I can't bring myself to go for the easy way. I must go for the overly engineered solution to the simple issue.

    I have my old Steam engine on a Power Switch so that the power doesn't completely run out, but once it reach the requirement "A<5" it keep switching on and off as the Accumulator goes back to >5 which make sense. In the end it doesn't matter as it is pretty seamless unless you look at the power production, but it just bother me.

    I was wondering if there's a way to make the Steam engine run for a certain amount of time then switch off, let's say the Accumulator goes down to 5 then the Steam engine would start-up, run until the Accumulator reach 20%, which would be enough to last until sunrise, then switch off.

    I'm basically for a way to make a IF "A<5" -> THEN "Switch Steam on"-> UNTIL "A=20" -> THEN "Switch Steam off" and only start back if the .A<5" condition is reached again. I could have 2 Power switch with different condition, but then the Steam engine would always start at 20% instead of 5% which would be a waste.

    I tried messing with Combinator, but didn't get really far with it even after looking at tutorial. Sorry about this lengthy messy post.

    submitted by /u/ExpertSection
    [link] [comments]

    My first, clumsy attempt at core mining (Space exploration+Krastorio2)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    My 360 Spm starter base.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Need Help with Oil

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Need Help with Oil

    Im not able to extract enough oil from the ground to produce Sulfur, plastic and solid fuel the productions are in detromental state. I dont know what im doing wrong. go easy, novice on the game speaking.

    Dam

    submitted by /u/BruceIsNot
    [link] [comments]

    Very new to Factorio, I have just unlocked chemical science packs but I want to make my train station better so that I can add another going to my oil area and have loading/unloading better, how can I improve this? It is very simple and inefficient at the moment.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Mods to go with K2+SE

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Haven't played modded in a while. I'm putting together a modlist for a couple of friends, we plan on doing Krastorio 2 + Space exploration as the main course and I need a little help with the other parts. What other QoL/fun side mods would be good to have in a Krastorio 2 SE run? Any and all recommendations appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_KATARINA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment