• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Factorio I cant see!

    Factorio I cant see!


    I cant see!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Alternative Factorio Trailer

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    So i just noticed that the player leaves footprints in the desert. The amount of subtle details in this game is stunning

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I filled up an entire sea with landfill over the course of a day

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Daylight Siren for helping your teammates know when it is day

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Alt-F4 #31 - Combinator Crash Course

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Looks like Factorio from the 90's with spidertron

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    A fully optimized 'Do Nothing' machine

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    My solution to automating engines, thoughts/comments?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Applied Sushi: When and why to use sushi

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Robot arabesque

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Why is my train stopped? A stoplight is there and is red, but there's nothing it would run into. The shared track ahead is clear.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    [Bug] Rotating a half line of items will cause a new item to slip into the single belt, this can be repeated to overstuff items onto it.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Here is an example of what I'm talking about. You just spam rotate and items will slip into the belt after a couple of rotations. And it doesn't look like it has a limit.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cNMkX75

    I guess it's more of a feature than a bug.

    submitted by /u/GenuineSounds
    [link] [comments]

    Fill4Me autofills ammo, which means i can spray gun turrets like bullets

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Thanks to some nice people from my First post on here talking about how to improve on my Smelter design I redesigned to be more Efficient and still able to expand I also included some blueprint pieces to show how you can expand it easily without causing a mess

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Blue belt 40/s

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    hey quick question, I am running a full belt of copper to cable machinesthey take 2 plates per second, so a blue belt should be able to feed 20

    I have 19 now and the 19th is only working 50% of the time, are the assembling machines faster or is the belt not filling completely?(I feed the belt with priority from 3 full belts of plates)

    Edit: ok so i was wrong and blue belts do 45/s again. Question still stands, mine only does 37/s

    submitted by /u/Baer1990
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it say that my logistic is disabled and how do i enable it again?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Blue Circuits are NVidia Cards

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure Blue Circuits are NVidia 3090s

    submitted by /u/gabrielbakker
    [link] [comments]

    Full Bob's Base Blueprint (Update 2.1)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Factorioprints

    So this isn't the update I wanted to do. But in testing I lost hard. (To emphasis how sad this is, I had enemy spawn pushed as far back as I could, and lowered base growth and removed time as a way for them to evolve.) But Power was the main culprit. It turns out the belts actually have a different cap in Bob's for boilers. So I had to do a deep dive into the power.

    What I learned is that the Boilers are garbage. Even the Fluid Boiling ones cap out really low on a per-water basis... and now that I'm thinking about it, probably the fluid boilers can be doubled (not so much with the coal burners, they actually cap the belt out too, so unless you are producing a Lot of better fuel than coal, you can't extend them). Though I think I forgot I had double water input (one for each side) so I should have doubled the water cap. Oops. Something for the next update. ^ (Also ticking all those boxes on the receiver chests for taking from buffers. After almost a month in the labs when I realized I had a few hundred blueprints to do that to, I decided to let sleeping monsters lie. I can tackle that on the next blueprint round.)

    Anyway, this ended up being highly productive in many ways. Not just power rework, but I got City Block to work, and scaled it to the Level 4 Roboports in Bob's. Made the blueprints all able to overlap as you upgrade too. I also added defensive walls to the city block, so that should make setting defenses up much easier.

    I also added new storage and logistics prints, with a buffer field (set to city block) and a storage tank system that is set just to take overflow.

    Hopefully I clear the test round this time, I'd hate to restart from the beginning again. (On attempt 8...) But the hope is the next update will be Military science.

    submitted by /u/Pahhur
    [link] [comments]

    Bitter spawner behaviour help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Bitter spawner behaviour help

    I'm trying to understand how spawners spawn their entities so that I can try to neutralize them before they get too big without having to resort to extermination and hence delaying as much as possible the increase on evolution factor for nest destruction. So far I have found that by filling up an 8 radius around the spawner the enemies don't spawn anymore, this is consistent across a few experiments. This uses 21**2-5**2 of whatever material is used to fill up the space. Does anyone know if the amount of material can be further reduced by narrowing down where the bitters are likely to spawn?

    https://preview.redd.it/eujtrp45eet61.png?width=1082&format=png&auto=webp&s=24b22a049d9d9d0ced87aa6a7bae0bbe2dbe6b24

    https://preview.redd.it/dafwtz0kcet61.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=9db200f79713964ef8a748c93ac6fe25d0507e25

    submitted by /u/txomon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment