• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Factorio First Base

    Factorio First Base


    First Base

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    It all comes full cirlce. Now we know why we were taught Trigonometry & Calculus. Its all about optimization.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I feel so incredibly smart I had to post this, just gotta make more coper wires and it'll work :)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Simplest Kovarex setup Stackable, No Circuits

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    First time trying city blocks. Any tips for the future?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Can somebody help me get my right side train go into the lower left side train station? the train signal is stuck on red even though i don't want my train to go into the train station above. I'm noob at trains and really don't understand train signals and chain signals.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Abandon starter base to start a Mega Base

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Only took me 182hours (BobsAngels,LTN, lots of qol mods), now the real work begins

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Sushi vanilla

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    In your opinion, for what stuff does it worth to make a sushi belt ? ( I ask because usually it is better for things that needs a long time to make ) without mod

    submitted by /u/riku_sw
    [link] [comments]

    My progress with K2-bob world. (Read my comment)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Seeing a few beacon-belted lab setups, so I thought I'd share my design. 115 labs can be chained together assuming research takes 60 seconds (like most infinites)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    My starter base on a small island... Let me know what you think

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    SE - biters respawn

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Hi

    I am using the space exploration mod. I have a planet with 3% biters. If I remove all of them will they respawn or will I have zero threats?

    submitted by /u/No_Character_7995
    [link] [comments]

    PAX 2.0 - a handy way to travel.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I want 70% enriched uranium powder, oh my god

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    im new to this game and ive unlocked trains, these 2 trains are the only 2 on the same network but cant understand why these 2 trains wont move

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Self made City Blocks now finally my city :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Self made City Blocks now finally my city :)

    I really liked the idea of city blocks, but what i didn't like was the fact that the stations where separate of the city block. So i made my own :)

    It was allot of work but in the 9th version finally had everything come together. Now I'm getting a "city" going for the first time :)

    submitted by /u/HotshotDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio modpacks?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Me and a friend just shot up our first rocket yesterday, and we are kinda looking for things to do now that the game is "finished". We'll probably try building a megabase on the vanilla save, but we're also looking to play with some mods. So I'd love to ask you guys if you have any favourite mods/modpacks that you'd reccomend for someone like me with just 92hours ingame.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Destruben
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so why aren't my boys repairing the wall and turrets? There is no que, the roboports have packs and bots. In this GIF you can see that any new damage caused is fixed right away, but the damage from the biters is remaining unfixed. Wats up here?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Logistic network waste removal (nuclear powered)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Busy train stops after a fixing an issue

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    DangOreus Mining Mod Options?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Also doing it on a ribbon world, which may or may not matter for some mods.

    Originally I tried Peppermint mining suggested by the DangOreus author, but I think that might need to be way later game than I'd like. I tried switching over to bot mining about as soon as I could but the power usage was way too much. I gave up on that game when I had about 70 coal left in the entire base.

    Since then I've been trying AAI vehicles. I thought this would work, and really, really wish it was the answer, but... the pathfinding is just too problematic. Even with just a handful of miners and manually created paths, it's sucking up tons of my time and still not working that well. I can only imagine how much worse it would get with a decent amount of miners, never mind if I actually tried to automate it.

    Mining Drones are about the only option left that I've been able to find. I haven't tried these just yet. I'll have to do something about the sound, but other than that, this might be the way to go? Not using any kind of fuel or power seems a bit much, and they also look like they'll be a huge iron sink when I'm already swimming in not-iron, but... if it's that or do manual drill placement forever.

    Any other options I'm overlooking?

    submitted by /u/dfhfghr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment