• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Factorio Making blue chips on Venus be like:

    Factorio Making blue chips on Venus be like:


    Making blue chips on Venus be like:

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    50 SPM science pack / Raw ore inputs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    We made a factory game for LD48 game jam. Thanks to Factorio for the inspiration!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    We made a factory game for LD48 game jam. Thanks to Factorio for the inspiration!

    Hey Factory owners,

    my awesome team of friends and I recently made a jam entry for Ludum Dare 48 game jam. As avid Factorio players we decided to make a factory game before the theme was announced and just make it work. As the final theme was "Deeper and deeper", we decided to "dig in".

    Long story short, after 72 hours we were done (literally) and proud to share it with factory-enthusiasts like you.

    build factory, save earth (GIF)

    Expected playtime: 5-15 minutes
    Link: https://rwetzold.itch.io/deeper-geddon (playable in (non-mobile) browsers, needs mouse/keyboard)

    Please note this is the unpolished game jam version and there are glitches graphically and in gameplay. We hope you will still have as much fun as we had creating it.

    Cheers!

    PS: I'm aware this is bending Rule 1 considerably. Remember you can downvote or report any post if you have strong feelings.

    submitted by /u/bitmedic
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up Factorio via Robocopy and noticed there are a bunch of textures called puberty-decal.png, anyone know why? Seems an odd name for a dirt smudge :)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Alt-F4 #33 - Vanilla: Shaken, not Stirred

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    oh no...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    JOSEF is slowly starting to produce. Turns out he's a spaghetti monster

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Some Nullius Spaghetti - 12 hours in so far

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Looking for someone else on my level

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I'm not all that much of a Factorio player; I've played a fair amount but not made much progress because I keep restarting. I am, ironically, pretty lazy about setting up my automation. I tend to stall out around the mid-blue-pack tier (which I know means I've barely even sampled the game).

    I got one of my friends who hadn't played before to join me for a little while once. We made a lot more progress and had more fun than I do alone, but I lost interest when they started looking up setup advice and blueprints online rather than just finding solutions through play. I was wondering if there was anyone else who's either new or burns out around the same time as me who might be interested in playing together and trying to finish a game?

    submitted by /u/Key_Piglet_6990
    [link] [comments]

    ✧COMFY✧ Minesweeper! Event on Saturday May 1st @ 7PM CEST.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    ✧COMFY✧ Minesweeper! Event on Saturday May 1st @ 7PM CEST.

    To celebrate a new map design by legendary map maker mewmew and a new ryzen 5 5950X powered by Gerkiz, COMFY Factorio in collaboration with BigCommunityEvents is organizing an special event on May 1st @ 7PM CEST. Everyone and their families are invited, no need for RSVP.

    --> Countdown Timer: https://www.bigcommunitygames.com/bcg-comfy-minesweeper/

    *not Vietnam*

    If anyone is wondering what Minesweeper is about, well, it is a new map where base expansion happens by solving a *minesweeper* puzzle. To clear a mine, a furnace must be placed over it. Placing it over a clear spot will trigger an explosion, and stepping on it without clearing it first will yield the same result. Mistakes cost dearly, as they release evil biters and cause nuclear explosions. Players can also earn (or lose) points depending on how good they are, and can compare themselves to others through a scoreboard that keeps a tab of valuable internet points.

    COMFY is one of the leading multiplayer Factorio communities and some of our creations are: Mountain Fortress, Biter Battles, Fish Defense, Chronotrain and Cave Miner.. We also have a map about sailing pirate ships in Beta and coming really soon! BCG is famous for organizing big (500+) Factorio events.

    You can join their sprawling community with nearly 3500 members here: https://getcomfy.eu/discord

    You can download our current and older maps here: https://github.com/ComfyFactory/ComfyFactorio

    For more info on maps check #map-list on our discord channel or ask us ;)

    KEEP CALM & STAY COMFY.

    PS: Alt-F4 Blog post about event: https://alt-f4.blog/ALTF4-33/#comfy-minesweeper-redlabel

    submitted by /u/booomhorses
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to unload multiple different resources at the same train station, and sort them into their own individual areas. This is the best design I could come up with after playing around with it for a bit. Any suggestions or optimizations?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Second Base Getting Started

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    What is the "Master Ratio"?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    What is the ratio of Iron plate:Steel:Copper plate in a factory that produces all 7 sciences.

    1. No production module ratio?
    2. Production Module everywhere Possible Ratio?
    submitted by /u/scorpio_72472
    [link] [comments]

    My 2nd game, steam all the way. Just upgraded my first nuclear power station to quad reactors. That makes this tooltip the scariest thing I've encountered in the game.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Friends?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I've been looking to get back into Factorio and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing with me? It can be a number of people but yeah just looking to get into it again and if anyone is interested let me know! Thanks :)

    Edit: West Coast USA

    Play time = All the time I've got?

    submitted by /u/bdnslqnd
    [link] [comments]

    After 1400+ hours in game I finally made a megabase

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    After 1400+ hours in game I finally made a megabase

    I'm usually more of an early/mid game player who tends to get bored of a play-through after 40 hours. But with well over 1000 hours in the game a 1000spm base was missing on my list of personal achievements. So I decided to finally do it. Took me 116 hours. I used only one mod (LTN) and did not use any outside blueprints, except for some balancers. I used a random railworld map with enemies off.

    https://preview.redd.it/9vpaiz88saw61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dd3b7f27aa8890b09d3c0c48c4314ff9e9488cf9

    https://preview.redd.it/1jozev88saw61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6f2f309279b6995766a8645edbd2d3a2d7565275

    submitted by /u/autoffocus
    [link] [comments]

    First time using combinators, it was fun but I ended up making a mess, is there a way to improve it?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Small, Tileable, and somewhat intelligent Kovarex enrichment..

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Why does lubricant fluid number in tanks shoot up then lower slightly? I dont have the tanks attached to anything.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Why you should play Factorio

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Love this game

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I love this game. It's amazing and it's only the Demo. But I can't effort the main game. :-( (I'm a student and don't get money from my parents for games). The possibilities in this game are almost infinite. I would love to built my own giant spaghetti base. ;-)

    submitted by /u/DePol1
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me why my smelters seem to be way better than they should be?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment