• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Factorio Nothing like a good old Italian-style spaghetti base.

    Factorio Nothing like a good old Italian-style spaghetti base.


    Nothing like a good old Italian-style spaghetti base.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    My 45/s beacon-sandwich red circuit factory got me inspired to do more. Took me weeks to design and perfect it, but I've finally made a 45/s beacon-sandwich bot frame factory.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I someone else's spaghetti factory, and thought I should share my own

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    After 395 hours and many restarted saves, I can finally say I launched my first rocket!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Why do belts tell where the pipe connection is but not the pipes themselves? Here is visual explanation

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    TIL You can see the electricity from robots via the car view

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    My spaghetti base 6.5h in, any tips?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I know it's not as efficient but I really like end to end rail layouts

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Sure on the main line I'll have 1 way tracks, but at pick-ups and drop-offs, I really like the pull in / back out method of transport. I like the look of it. I like working out the tracks for it. I like it all.

    Is it as efficient, no. But whatever.

    Thats all.

    submitted by /u/erbush1988
    [link] [comments]

    My Space Exploration run so far

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    The most ghetto landfill construction I've ever made.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Train Junction Help?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Train Junction Help?

    Could someone help with the train signals for this junction? Or if someone has a blueprint that'd be great!

    https://preview.redd.it/8tw5fftwceq61.png?width=1922&format=png&auto=webp&s=defdec54f9d6fb58fe37b0b14ff5bdfc284e8789

    submitted by /u/LightPoopin
    [link] [comments]

    My First Megabase

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Mixed cargo unloading

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Mixed cargo unloading

    I'm trying to create train to train blueprints for my future 5k megabase. However, one of the problems I couldn't solve is balancing the mixed cargo unloading to one chest.

    I will bring the gears and copper on the left side and they will be 2k each in one wagon. Then, it will be transferred to the red science and etc. As long as there is only one dedicated train for this, there won't be a problem I guess. However, when I want to assign another train for a buffer, at some point my chests will be full with only gears or coppers. Because the stacker is unloading the lowest items on the wagon. I tried and thought about the solutions following:

    1- I'm really bad at circuit conditioning and probably the answer is lying under it. I tried outputting green signals for gears and coppers in the chest then send the signal to the stacker like: 200green(gears)+200 green(coppers) and if the greens are lower than 400 enable the stacker. But of course, it failed because when there are 400 hundred coppers signal is 400 green and fucked up.

    2- I can put 2 filter stackers then to the red science but apparently I don't have enough room for 2 stackers.

    3-I can set a condition like if the chest content 0 then enable but I can set it for only gears or coppers.

    I'm really stuck and when I figure this out with your help, I will implement it in other designs as well.

    Thank you so much for your time.

    https://preview.redd.it/t7cwk9z9ycq61.png?width=1032&format=png&auto=webp&s=86dd4812e4f5273d78a998cc0b7384e56d42399e

    submitted by /u/zamahoya
    [link] [comments]

    I saw your accumulatorland and i raise you this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    How can I be make my base more efficient?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I want to make a 500 SPM base and I need help

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    So I have been wanting to make a 500 spm base and I have no idea how many iron, copper, green circuits, red circuits, blue circuits, gears, plastic, sulfur, and steel belts should have. Please help the last base had I didn't have enough stuff to provide for 3 SPS. I really want to do this please help.

    submitted by /u/SunnyMoon25
    [link] [comments]

    Greenpeace run without killing anything on default world.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    BA Help 2: Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Link to my first post here

    So I finally picked my BA world back up, anddd I'm stuck again. Heard it's easier to make plastics using the organic chemicals as opposed to oil, but the chemical crafting chain seems VERY complicated, with some steps creating several byproducts, or requiring easier 2-4 chemicals to create one.

    Is the organic plastic chain really easier? And if so, can anybody explain or give tips on planning it out?

    submitted by /u/Frostygale
    [link] [comments]

    Mod wishlist - What mods would you want to see?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    I'm toying with the idea of a mod but I wanted to sniff around and see what ideas were out there that people would really have an interest in.

    I've been thinking about starting simple - an armor add-on that would allow you to draw power for your armor from your factory power grid as long as you were within range of a power pole.

    A pure electric train is also something I've been considering, using powered cables somewhat like a cable car that could also be a power transmission line. Helpful for remote bases.

    But I'd like to know what other people's ideas were or what they'd be interested in seeing.

    submitted by /u/HeloRising
    [link] [comments]

    I did it. 86:25:54 later I did it. [Sound on]

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    HOW TO START - Factorio 1.1 - Entry Level To Megabase 2! - Let's Play Tutorial! Ep 1

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment