• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Factorio One week quarantine in a hotel, here we go!

    Factorio One week quarantine in a hotel, here we go!


    One week quarantine in a hotel, here we go!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Circuitry Keychains :)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    So a friend of mine found the button to see the electric networks on the map…. So naturally she decided to make a snail out of small electrical poles!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    TIL one tile water gap is enough for you to cross but not for biters

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Belt Gap Buzzer

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm like Biters but even Biters cared about the Planet or something

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    What would you want in a new expansion? What do you think we will get?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I would want more complex and variety in the natives and pollution. My favorite part of the game is defending my complex factory with complex defenses. I also think pollution should have more effects than it does now but i'm not sure what else could expand on it other than fish dying in green lakes.

    Edit: Also is there anything you don't want added that might be added?

    submitted by /u/ferrisboy1
    [link] [comments]

    My new 1.1 base : So much you can achieve with only green science !

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    With all my games, I always made a complete spagetti base and slowly crawl to roboport, eletric furnaces and slowly incorporate robots and struggling to produce in good quantities because the closer I get to launching rockets the more I'm cutting corners to get there and it became a complete mess, specially in the end where the late sciences takes so much stuff and it becomes a chore to even do anything.

    This time, I decided to make a cleaner base right from the start instead. I decided to get a train network working as early as possible and forget about roboports. I got to green science with a small base running a dozen labs and got myself working on a small mall to achieve my small little train network. After 8 hours of play in 2 gaming sessions, this is the result :

    https://imgur.com/a/EupK4S6

    The thing I didn't thought though is since I don't have electric furnaces I needed to bring coal to my iron and copper outposts to create plates. It took longer than I thought because of that to build this network but it was worth it in my opinion.

    I feel this will become my cleanest first launch. Very happy with the result !

    submitted by /u/drloz5531201091
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio PCB USB drive

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I am a factorio casual player and an electronics enthusiast. I saw a recent post by someone who sells factorio circuit board PCBs as keychains and thought if I want the true spirit of factorio I must capitalize on those who don't know better. JK, I thought about making a USB SD card reader PCB(not 3d printed) real PCB and sell it for like 10-15$. I would publish all the files to GitHub so if someone is crazy enough they can make their own.

    What do you think, do you want to see my real-life factory grow :)

    submitted by /u/unlimitedstupidity--
    [link] [comments]

    Compact green circuit design comparison (is 2700/min without speed modules possible?)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    how to get started with a megabase?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    i got around 700 hours in this game but i mostly did a bunch of spaghetti bases and played alot of tower defense. i tried a proper base with a main bus like once or twice but always got lost after like 30 hours. any recommendation on how to set it up? (possibly by myself without having to look at tutorials?) thanks!

    submitted by /u/dummerdummbatz
    [link] [comments]

    New player here

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Like the title says, im pretty new to factorio. And i loved it so far. But im a bit stuck rn, and i wanted to ask if you guys have any tips to progress. Im unlocking the blue and black science packs (sorry i dont remember the names) and i dont have enought resorces to mass produce them. Should i start with trains or agument the miners i already have. I really dont know. Thanks in advance for the time.

    submitted by /u/Coorbi
    [link] [comments]

    I welcome you to the start of accumulator land

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone else like color coding their plumbing?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Space Exploration without biters

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    I want to start new world with space exploration, and I don't like playing with biters. Does anything in Space Exploration require biters?

    submitted by /u/vyte0
    [link] [comments]

    So built everything else felt I was missing something

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Factorio Timelapse: Snow World | coop | 4k

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Opening an Old World?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Hey

    I've taken a long hiatus from the game, and was excited to hop back into my old factory, but it's telling me that I can't. According to the game, my world is in 17.09.00 and needs to at least be in 18.00.00 to be opened. Is there anyway whatsoever that I could convert it? I was really attatched to that world and would love to get back to work on it

    submitted by /u/Conlang_Central
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Module Fidget Device Mk2

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    How long did it take you to finish Space Exploration?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are playing space exploration collaberatively. We now have over 80 hours on the save file, we're 2 space sciences in(Astronomy + Biology both level 1). My question is, how long did it take you guys to fully finish the game for Space expo? I'd like to know the average speed :D

    submitted by /u/Gempioo
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla megabase SPM records?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Title. I saw several 20k megabases, but quick search didn't yield anything higher.

    submitted by /u/hornetDC
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    I only have played 13 hours but I am awake at 1 thinking about playing. If I do play I will go to sleep an hour before my online classes. It's a tough decision. Help.

    EDIT: it's because I haven't drank caffeine in a while and drank a coke 5 hours ago.

    submitted by /u/Fish_Fortner
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other high quality mods that add content (like items or things to do and build, research etc...)? Other than: Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, Bobs and angels (I hate bobs and angels though cause they are too difficult and I think Factorio is hard enough, no need to make it sadistic).

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    How do you get better / more efficient naturally, without using cookie-cutter blueprints or copying YouTube videos?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    400ish hours into the game across 2 different playthroughs, so I kinda know what im doing. Basically, there's two aspects I'm asking about:

    • 1) Specifics - for example, isolated steps like smelting or belt-loading. I'm pretty sure I've self-found and self-taught myself the best way to do it after many hours of staring at inserters and belts... but will I know if I truly have made it efficient without having a test or something to refer to without it spoiling the fun/magic?

    • 2) General - for example, the overall scope of my factory. How do I know X without looking it up and spoiling the fun/magic? How many trains I should have? How do I know where to place my Oil/fluid production? How do I know how many drills or assemblers to have? And stuff like that

    submitted by /u/vanillaricethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment