• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Factorio Somehow got together 1732 hours of play time and still haven't managed to get the Watch Your Step achievement. Have a sushi.

    Factorio Somehow got together 1732 hours of play time and still haven't managed to get the Watch Your Step achievement. Have a sushi.


    Somehow got together 1732 hours of play time and still haven't managed to get the Watch Your Step achievement. Have a sushi.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    do I have enough iron

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    you can see the planning went out the windows once oil are involved..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    ...I shouldn't make designs while I'm tired

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Sleep is for the weak

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Just introduced Factorio to my Father for the first time!!! I’m so excited to play with him!!! It is going to be a slow burn but I’m looking forward to sharing this time together!!! ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    this time around, I'm doing my best to save space. what once was dead space, is now more factory!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Factorio Timelapse - Bob's Angel's Multiplayer (8K Ultra HD)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    A bit of prose I wrote on a whim

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Day 1

    I've crashed on an alien planet. As far as I can tell, none of the other crew aboard the Nauvis survived. I have decided to keep this voicelog, in case it is ever found, that some light may be shed on what happened. Regrettably, I don't know what caused the accident; only that the main reactor exploded or was caught in an explosion from some other source, and that only 25% of escape pods were launched.

    The life support in my suit is intact, but I have precious few other resources, save for a few basic tools, a portable fabricator, water and dried rations, and a handgun. I fear I may need the latter soon; I keep thinking I hear... something... just out of sight. I'm using the wreckage of the pod as a makeshift shelter for now, though thankfully the weather on this planet seems mild. Tomorrow, I will begin searching for ways to get myself home.

    Day 2

    I saw them today. The native lifeforms. They are insectoid in form, the size of a large dog, and appear to be drawn to me by some sort of pheromone. Observed from safety I might have called them cute, but as it is I have burned through nearly a quarter of my available ammunition in a single day. My first priority must be to find the raw materials to create more bullets, or if this keeps up I will be defenseless in just three days' time. I have decided to call the beings "biters."

    I am an engineer, not a poet.

    Day 3

    I have found a great deal of iron ore, as well as entire seams of coal, both plainly visible to the naked eye and harvestable with my power drill. This is a stroke of luck I had not even dreamed of; there is surely more here than I could make use of in a lifetime! I was able to manufacture enough ammo to hopefully last a few weeks, and spent the remainder of my day on creating an automated mining drill to save myself the tedious task of mining by hand. This location seems ideal to set up a base camp of sorts; I will make myself proper shelter tomorrow.

    Day 4

    The constant attacks of the biters grow irksome. They are little trouble to dispatch, but I find it hard to make plans when I am interrupted so often in my work. To deal with this I have designed and constructed an automated gun turret; it has already proved its worth by killing a pack of them before I even noticed their approach. Already I am considering several upgrades I should be able to make, though at present I have other priorities. The circuitry in my suit won't last forever, so it seems prudent to search for materials to repair it before I need them.

    Day 7

    It took me several days, but I have located a source of copper ore I can use to create electronics. I've already used it to improve my portable fabricator, and I have an idea for a large-scale one that should be able to operate without my supervision.

    I've also built several more automated turrets. The attacks are becoming stronger, and today the biters were accompanied by one nearly twice the size of the rest, which nearly reached the turrets before it finally succumbed. The additional turrets should be sufficient, I hope.

    submitted by /u/yinyang107
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Personal defense won't target nests and worms with incoming artillery (at least in K2)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Oh, Thats why you use beacons....

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    LTN and Unique Station Names

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    When I started playing with LTN, I remember there being a requirement for Unique Station names. This playthrough, it seems the temporary station system has made unique station names no longer a requirement. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/TwoFeis
    [link] [comments]

    the logistics system doesn't tell me how many green circuits i have

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    My bots are having a great time i guess

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    What's your best train tips? I've been trying to make a rail-world but I keep running out of room quickly, feeling like I'm being inefficient, etc. TIPS TO IMPROVE TRAINS - DISCUSS

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    mods etc are of-course welcome

    EDIT:

    some people have asked for screencaps of what I'm working with:

    https://i.imgur.com/ineDwls.png

    https://i.imgur.com/t0ZPTxK.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/MErFMbB.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/iXtgXdS.jpg

    submitted by /u/Derpakiinlol
    [link] [comments]

    Yo, Updated 4 Lane 4 Way How's It Looking?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Overkill main bus for new base

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Is spidertron immune from being hit by a train?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I wonder if I can escape from the fate.

    submitted by /u/hechang27
    [link] [comments]

    Octagon grid v3 (larger + landfilled + less octagonny)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Are mods host only or do my friends have to download the exact same set as me?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Is there a mod/feature to locate particular buildings?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I have just unlocked the faster arms, but my energy network shows that one of the yellow ones is left.
    I want to replace it all but I can't find that yellow one. Does anyone know if there is a mod or something to locate particular buildings?

    submitted by /u/The_PureZocker
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking about purchasing Factorio. Is there a difference between the Steam version and the website version.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment