• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Factorio Power Linked Laser Turret

    Factorio Power Linked Laser Turret


    Power Linked Laser Turret

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    In-game SPM display using circuits

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Beacons ruin the "factory feel" for me and end my immersion

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Love all the design before beacons, after beacons are introduced they lose all appeal to me, factories start looking like some magical thing instead of having that industrial look. Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/w1r3dh4ck3r
    [link] [comments]

    Mini failproof starter Enrichment

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Compact 2x2 Nuclear Reactor, 480 MW. No steam buffer tanks.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My friend was "running out of space" for a station, so he did this...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I made an improved version of my logistic science pack factory based on your suggestions. Thanks again for your help!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    12 Wide Fully Beaconed Smelting - saw some old blueprint posts and this one beats them all.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Friday Facts #343 - Environmental particle effects

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Roast my train intersection - Two parallel 2-lane RHD rails with lane change

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Unevolved pollution solution

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    My first Nuclear setup concept

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    My first Nuclear setup concept

    I decided to go with a 480 MW for my first real setup, but wanted a clean layout before I made it in my real factory. What do you guys think? Tips, comments, anything welcome. Im really bad with wiring setups, so if someone could help with making this shut off once steam is full that would be awesome.

    480 MW Reactor

    submitted by /u/x-No
    [link] [comments]

    I just looked at the signal at the last moment but didn't realize what was coming up. (btw 2nd playthrough so bear with me and always check train signals)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    This is my biggest factory so far, I would really like some advice, critics, feedback. (I know oil layout sucks, i don't know how to improve it)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Train Heist - Nuclear Missile Outpost

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I might need a faster loader

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Server not responding, constantly happening

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Im playing with a friend and when i join him the game just continiously says server not responding. The game works with his other friend and him perfectly. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/burrito-bob
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for factory workers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Good Morning everyone,

    i just recently started up Factorio again and since building a big base is pretty boring by myself and due to that I stop somewhere in the process of it I'm looking for fellow gamers to join in and build something BIG.

    My name is Markus, I'm 28 and i live in central Europe so I'd prefer if we are somewhat in the same timezone. I use Discord and have my own server set up to chat on.

    If you are interested leave a comment or send me message with your discord and I'll add asap.

    Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/Iskuill
    [link] [comments]

    This is the smart Kovarex enrichment plant we designed and build in 2 hours!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Question: Cut and paste full chests

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Is there a mod to do this? At the moment I'm filling my car up with stuff, cut and paste things, then empty my car into the chest.

    submitted by /u/monk_e_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these mods would you recommend?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I am thinking of using a mod to help with planning and one to help with trains. I've never used any of these so wanted to ask what people like/dislike about each:

    Logistic Train Network or Train Supply Manager (or neither and just use the in-game train system?) Also, what can these mods do that the normal train system of the game can't?

    Helmod or Factory Planner (or neither and just try to use one of the online calculators?)

    submitted by /u/je116
    [link] [comments]

    90 hours into a game and still haven't got round to upgrading those science arrays

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    direct insertion for life

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment