• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Factorio Loving my Wildlife Preserve, can watch it for hours

    Factorio Loving my Wildlife Preserve, can watch it for hours


    Loving my Wildlife Preserve, can watch it for hours

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Mods are asleep, let's post illegal techniques!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I present my friend's magnum opus: "The Omnismelter"

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    [Krastorio2 + Miniloaders] Postage stamp base with logistics belt grid

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Most Satisfying Power Grid

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Most Satisfying Power Grid

    https://preview.redd.it/s2mdyb5p45t41.png?width=1479&format=png&auto=webp&s=cff1b1560f73763015ca00664109fbc5b1539f70

    Substations all over the world with an global robot network for construction and and tile/based Megabase

    submitted by /u/Silverstar456
    [link] [comments]

    I have posted about my circuit setup, massive 12 belt iron setup, and nuclear. Here is the finished product

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Fire for Effect

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Anyone knows a good mod for pvp rebalance?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Hi, yesterday I played a pvp round, it was really fun BUT car machine gun outranges gun turrets, it simply melts them from far away, I know that laser turrets outrange cars but that tech is far away in the tree, is there any way to balance it?

    submitted by /u/Tutulek
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone! Here is my Game 2 Restart 1, I really did try...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    backward-facing locomotive. Pro vs Cons

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    I see a lot of posts on this sub with bidirectional trains (like this)

    The pros of bidirectional trains are obvious: easier stationdesign

    But there are a few cons why i don't use those trains. My biggest con is the Accelerationtime, i prepared this Table with calculatorio to visualize the problem:

    Time in seconds to reach top speed 1-4-1 (with backward-facing locomotive) 1-4 (without backward-facing locomotive)
    Coal 537.93s 408.15s
    Solid Fuel 530.08s 73.53s
    Rocket Fuel 20.87s 14.73s
    Nuclear Fuel 11.33s 8.25s

    In my opinion this is a very huge impact compared to the convenience for stationbuilding.

    What are your opinions? What do you use and why?

    submitted by /u/Maeusefluesterer
    [link] [comments]

    I designed a green science factory. Not super optimized but I like it. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    One of the most satysfying things now - border expansion time!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Total noob, how do I split the copper and iron plates off this belt?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Rail Signals

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Rail Signals

    Can someone plz explain rail signals to me. I have been trying for about an hour and can't seem to understand them. I have looked up any tutorial and all of them just don't work for me. Here are my problems:

    The last part of the track

    The first part of the track

    submitted by /u/WantedBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Factorio is a great way to show the difference between using microservices and monolithic architecture.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My expert understanding (read third year uni S.E. student) of software architecture leads me to believe that factorio is probably one of the best teachers of software architecture.

    On the one hand you can have a blueprint addled base made up of open sourced blueprints found on factorioprints.com for your microservice. (tacking them together with flextape belt weaves)

    Or make your own custom made spaghetti megabase. (With that one section that's still trying to input miners to make blue science).

    submitted by /u/polartrain
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Iron Depression is hitting me real hard, so I built this.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    NEW DESIGN . I dubb it "squigglytrack :-)"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    [Possible bug?] Anyone else get a very loud placement sound when placing a large blueprint in creative?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    It sounds to me like the game takes the placement sound for every individual component and plays them at the same time, resulting in an additive, and very very loud THUD.

    submitted by /u/Skjolb1r
    [link] [comments]

    Lowest possible science assembler ratio's?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was wondering if anyone has ever calculated the lowest possible ratio for science assemblers including modules and beacons. I'd like to build the smallest possible factory and optimize it close to perfect just to see if can. As a factorionoob, size can be a bit overwhelming.

    I'd do it myself but I'm not great with numbers.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_Loub
    [link] [comments]

    One full blue belt of green circuit blueprint

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Super lucky

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I currently playing through Factorio with steam to get the achievement. I started up my nuclear reactors and walked away. As they were coming online I got a second or to of red flashing lightning which I thought was super weird. So I rushed back to the reactor to find my entire boiler field sucking in copper instead of coal. Apparently I sent a copper train to the coal depot instead of the copper depot. I can't believe my luck in switching over at the exact right time.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonGhost0
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to start playing with mods

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I saw there are a lot of post of krastorio 2, im a big noob at this game but yea, looks like that factorio with mods is more funny. There is a good list of mods? Im playing in v18.10 or 18.16 idk tbh

    submitted by /u/Macha199
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Train Warning System

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Biggest Factory Ever - 1456 City Blocks - Google Maps View - 11000 screenshots

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment