• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Factorio How I am enjoying while complying the self-isolation government order in my birthday.

    Factorio How I am enjoying while complying the self-isolation government order in my birthday.


    How I am enjoying while complying the self-isolation government order in my birthday.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    A bunch of radars

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I mean, why not?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Test-running mobile artillery on my nuclear facility

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    This Game is Awesome!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    This Game is Awesome!

    Hello there,

    I've started playing the Demo yesterday and played through the first Campaign Mission and was immediatly sucked into the game... This is my first base, you could build and organize this much better but now I'm going to buy this game so there will be enough time to do that... Would you recommend playing the Campaign through or just start free play?

    https://preview.redd.it/00up5uijc0o41.png?width=1083&format=png&auto=webp&s=e553168c574556559da88bc41996f50d02a7e911

    submitted by /u/Hentoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Started a game with my friend last night, and needless to say it was time well spent

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    not sure if it is sensible, but here is a self sufficient 12 beacon kovarex setup

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Drill philosophy

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Drill philosophy

    I feel like the drill philosophy from Gurren Lagann matches pretty well with the way the game is played. I noticed it after making a joke response to a spiral comment, but the way the gameplay draws you in is pretty close to the way that the anime describes the human race, and how we eternally want more, and become better slowly over time. For those unaware of the series (probably most of the people here) It's very hard to watch early on, and it doesn't really get better later, the way of thinking just grows on you near the middle or so. It's easier to share a quote than it is to recommend anyone to watch it:

    We evolve beyond the person that we were a minute before. Little by little we advance with each turn. That's how a drill works!

    An example of drill philosophy; the show has plenty of quotes like this, that remind me that factorio is about how the small ways we improve add up until eventually the factory is larger than we realized that our small steps could have created, yet still we want more, and how great of a thing that is.

    submitted by /u/LikelyWeeve
    [link] [comments]

    I am done with DangOreus mod this time.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Super new player— do walls have to completely encircle things in order to be effective or can I just use a long line? Will the buyers just walk around the line if it’s not completely enclosed?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    [FactorioMMO] Krastorio 2 series premiere today on YouTube by FMMO community. Rule 7 ;)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Version 0.18.15

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Changes

    • ENTER key can now be used to confirm the small "Set request" pop-up windows.

    Bugfixes

    • Fixed that defines.gui_type was missing some values. more
    • Fixed tabs not changing correctly in the item select gui for train circuit/item/fluid conditions. more
    • Fixed that deleting blueprints didn't work in some cases. more
    • Fixed a crash related to fast-replacing character entities through mods. more
    • Fixed that the "watch your step" achievement wouldn't show the achievement popup. more
    • Fixed script error when starting the mini-tutorials. more
    • Possibly fixed setting up heavily edited blueprints could drop players in multiplayer. more
    • Fixed that the graph in statistics GUI wouldn't show some data series if the search was being used. more

    Scripting

    • Serpent now uses 0 instead of nil as a placeholder in case of cyclic references. This will help prevent some specific desyncs with custom scenario or mod scripts.

    Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

    submitted by /u/FactorioTeam
    [link] [comments]

    Constant war. Endless peace.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Compact, Tileable, Belted, and Ratioed 12 Beacon Green Circut Production

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Need help! I'm struggling. I started the game a few days ago.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Ok so as the title says I NEED HELP! I'm struggling I tried looking up a few blueprints for help but even after cheating at the game I just can't seem to make the factory work.

    Does anyone have any videos that are really beginner-friendly?

    I'm at the stage where I should be collecting petroleum.

    submitted by /u/Hasan7sn
    [link] [comments]

    Missed the 5-digit milestone, but at least caught the next oddly satisfying one (~313hrs into the game)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Multiplayer boom?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Will we have a multiplayer boom during these trying times?

    submitted by /u/sllikk12
    [link] [comments]

    Unsorted gemstone ore

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    So, I've been trolling through all the tabs, and google, but I can't seem to find how to sort unsorted gemstone ore, from bob's ores. I've checked different tabs, I've checked via different machinery, and yes - I checked the Gemstones tab first.

    I'm starting to feel quite dumb. Which, hey... possible.

    submitted by /u/perpterds
    [link] [comments]

    Rename Logistic Networks

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about the option to name your different logistic networks so you have a better overview if you press L ingame ?? Am i alone with that problem

    submitted by /u/Saphir12
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of doing something useful for my factory, I made some lights flash instead. Color can easily be changed with the lower constant combinator. If you need an explanation on how to do that I can explain easily so you can use. https://pastebin.com/7fQs0n8L

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Behold... the power thing! (I lose power a lot in my base, so this is something like a buffer)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    My stupid but yet it works kovarex setup (needs to be hand feed once at start tho)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Ship circuits to the assemblers or craft them onsite?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Should I create section of my factory just pumping on thousands of circuits (green is what im concerned about atm) and just ship a trainful over to the main factory or should I create them onsite where they are needed?

    submitted by /u/FactoryBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment