• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Factorio Found an old favorite comment of mine

    Factorio Found an old favorite comment of mine


    Found an old favorite comment of mine

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    In the hall of the Factorio King

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    The pains of deconstructing a bunch of chests full of iron plates.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    My nephews (5 & 7 years old) created a whole new kind of spaghetti. They mostly like to kill biters, but they are learning more of the game slowly... and yes, they are hand crafting science packs.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    I accidentally built my logistic network to look like a spreading disease. Maybe the spitters were right all the time...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I don't need heavy Gustav to kill biters right now so i am using it to clear some forest

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    This is how I figured out that the capacity of a passive provider warehouse is lower than a regular warehouse

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    So I got a little braindead earlier on the spiral map project that I decided to take some time to start making the real floor design for my factory, and then I realized I could probably make a lot of really cool stuff. Currently putting together seamless/seamed flooring that is ocd friendly.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    300 SPM in a vanilla ribbon world

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    So after a long time placing solar panels and spending (literal) hours on trains, I finished my ribbon base. Rather than just launching a rocket and calling it, I tried to get some infinite research going. It ended up being feasible to get 300 SPM from a normal main bus design. Here are some screenshots: Album

    I made some suboptimal decisions because I hate leaving ore patches unused, so some of the mines are fairly small (currently, one iron mine has a whole 2 miners going). Aside from that, I maintained 300 SPM for over 5 hours without any gaps in production, so I am calling this a success. Note that obviously, more than 300 is possible even in a ribbon like this one, but I wanted to stick with a basic bus.

    Fun fact: This is the first time I ever went into infinite research, I usually lose interest before my megabuilds are finished.

    Let me know if there is interest in a more in-depth look at the base.

    submitted by /u/MrGermanGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Placed accumulators over uranium ore. Looks cool

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Second day of playing, haven't slept, haven't eaten, pls send help

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    After 800 hours logged, I finally understand the concept "starting small"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Every single playthrough up until now, I would always try to saturate my bus and overproduce things I only needed maybe 5-10 per minute, such as furnaces and assembling machines. I'd try to make it so I didn't have to wait long to build a giant smelting area. It wasn't clicking that I only needed a very small amount of things (such as red circuits for electric furnaces), because I could go off and work on one of the many other things while my inventory increased. Work on some oil for 30-60 minutes, come back, and you have 500 furnaces.

    Every time I'd burn out making green and red circuits because of this, and FINALLY I've learned to build onto my bus, and build green circuits from the iron and copper on the bus, rather than making it off site. This has saved so much time and my factory makes more sense to me now. My enjoyment playing this game just went up ten fold and I just wanted to share that.

    submitted by /u/MetalNutSack
    [link] [comments]

    Oh... YEAH!!!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I wish one of the speaker sounds was a bell.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Then I could use it on my crossings and things.

    submitted by /u/jordanf234
    [link] [comments]

    This is gonna be bad trip...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I went back to my early days of Factorio - Turns out you don't need megabase to launch a rocket at all.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Shortcut question

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I've seen people use a shortcut that lets you put one single item in a structure without opening the structure menu , like in some speedruns i see the player move the mouse over some furnaces and place only one piece of carbon in each, and i can't really find how to do it, can anyone explain?

    submitted by /u/TheAngryMurloc
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda proud of my blue science setup

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Guys, look at my starting location, Should I play this one out?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    First fully automatic factory. Any tips on resource usage, etc., would be useful.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    The Production screen

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I really like looking at the Production screen and looking at all the stats for everything. I wish there was a way for the graphs to have the same scaling, or at least an option for it, because to me looking at a graph of my copper plate input/output is hard to understand when the graphs have two different scales. Also I wish that whatever time scale I left it on when I exited would be the one that popped up when I reopen it. To me at least I think it would be some really nice QOL things for the screen and make it a lot more digestible. Thoughts? Inputs?

    submitted by /u/miniclip1371
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever base in factorio. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment