• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Factorio My email spam is getting oddly Factorio-specific

    Factorio My email spam is getting oddly Factorio-specific


    My email spam is getting oddly Factorio-specific

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    Happy Thanksgiving from the RedMew team! (Map download in comments)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I am addicted to measuring the effectiveness of rail junctions in Factorio

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Didn't have enough roboports...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:15 AM PST

    I started using robots after 340 hours. I can not believe what I missed out on all that time!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:18 PM PST

    Even at school the factory must grow

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    Satisfying Smelter

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:59 AM PST

    Satisfying Smelter

    This feels more satisfying than launching my first rocket

    All squares used, a perfect covering by smelting

    submitted by /u/_electrocutie
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to send a friend a GIF of my bot-based iron smelting. Should have seen it coming.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I have no idea what to do with all these liquids/gases everything is full (25k/25k) they take up so much space

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    My nuclear power generator!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Tips for a newb factorian

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Tips for a newb factorian

    Hi people! I'm new to the game and I would need some tips for growing my factory.

    Which is the direction to be followed, what should I consider doing step by step and a few general other tips, regarding the fact that I want to get, at some point in my life, to a Mega base.

    The printscreens attached show where I stand now, 100h into this map.

    Any good intented critic or advice is welcomed.

    Thank you in advance!

    https://preview.redd.it/i6d1o5fxff141.jpg?width=1167&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=85f8dabb461802f0cb6c4afe0bb6d8c872800afc

    https://preview.redd.it/6iliy7fxff141.jpg?width=1187&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=98009b2efb2299b837cedc4dcaf1043c428a1994

    https://preview.redd.it/b16h88fxff141.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ee50da7131e51e3b1d1099b067a1923167126110

    https://preview.redd.it/69x656fxff141.jpg?width=838&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=900d4b543cfb63311fb0f212d8cf10cb4eda4c50

    submitted by /u/Tacutul-
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely pointless train fed turbines set up

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    Steam Emoticons would be really cool

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Backgrounds, too. This game has a lot of really cool art, both in terms of items, buildings and wallpaper, which would work well with Steam's trading card stuff.

    It's obviously not a high priority, but I'd like to hear the rest of the communities thoughts on it

    submitted by /u/PrivatePengu
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you check your map and suddenly it sounds like you're underwater

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:06 AM PST

    My main bus is getting out of control!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Is it possible to implement driving physics for the car?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:00 PM PST

    I just really want to powerslide into some biters

    submitted by /u/srcs003
    [link] [comments]

    Suggested New Item: Bot Limiter

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Either in the base game or as a mod, or if a mod exists perhaps someone could point me towards it? Id love to have something like a cable that i could lay down (could be underground, doesnt even need any graphics!) that cuts the connection to the logistics network. Would make it so much easier for loading/unloading stations etc. I hate it when i accidentally connect one of those areas with the regular factory areas and all of a sudden there are a million bots flying from all over to help empty the train

    submitted by /u/Loopro
    [link] [comments]

    vanilla client suggestions

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:39 AM PST

    1 have an auto filter button for all science packs , since in moded games with hundreds of items science is hard to find

    2 a search function for the item graph , some txt box to type into

    3 a difference graph , since one might want to know the global buildup of some fluids or solids

    4 a way to read power consumption from the network , there probably are mods that do that but a vanilla way would be nice too

    5 read charge in a network , same argument as above

    6 a better way to reserve item lots in wagons

    submitted by /u/immortal_sniper1
    [link] [comments]

    The Factory Must Grow Voxel art belt/splitter/underground

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    The Factory Must Grow Voxel art belt/splitter/underground

    First time posting on reddit here, I saw some voxel creations about factorio before, so I thought that I might enjoy making some myself (not intended as copying). So I have decided to make a series of different machines and items from factorio. Here is part 1 with belts, splitter, and underground. enjoy :D

    https://preview.redd.it/hd66lnv4ba141.png?width=960&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a61c58019809c140c7c0b7e49f44f9f0607d861

    submitted by /u/DJDUDE9903
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow crushing in Industrial Revolution

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    I just found out that robots will deconstruct trees to essentially act as a lumber mill!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    I wished for so long that Factorio possessed a lumber mill type building which you could place to slowly clear space without having to manually chop down ( I'm a patient player). Honestly what factory would not have this addition. Look at Isengard in The Two Towers for example. I only recently saw someone post about using grenades to do it, which I never even assumed to do either, and was a lot of fun to try. Although I have driven into many trees, I had always hoped this would be a thing but alas stuck to my usual grind to some beats.

    Until now. This has to be the best session yet. What would have taken me maybe 5 minutes of chopping has been done in 5 seconds. If I wasn't already hooked on this before, I am now.

    Thanks for such an awesome game!

    submitted by /u/BrowntownStreak
    [link] [comments]

    Can I unlock the Steam achievements after getting them on Factorio without resetting? I had a weird issue

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I 'speedran' last night and got a 4 hour run and for some reason, anything that happened after the launch didn't go to my Steam profile, only on the factorio game. This is really going to suck if I have to clear my Steam and Factorio achievements again. Unmodded, no console commands. All the achievements leading up to and including the rocket launch counted to my Steam and Factorio correctly.

    submitted by /u/SGTSHOOTnMISS
    [link] [comments]

    New player and already addicted to the game

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I really love the game after 2 hours of play. Now that I realise there are mods, should I finish this playthrough and launch the rocket in vanilla or start over with qol mods?

    I enjoy the game but find the tech tree layout a little confusing and things like water pumps and conveyor belts not needing power is odd

    submitted by /u/redditaccmakingsucks
    [link] [comments]

    Connected a belt from my new iron plate supply in the wrong spot, and screwed up my entire distribution network.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Pretty new to the game, and I have no idea how to fix this or if its even possible, but I connected a belt of iron plates from a new supply in the wrong spot, and didn't notice until everything ground to a halt because my entire network of iron plate distribution is contaminated with steel plate. All three autosaves are now after it happened. My most recent clean save is hours behind. Fixing it by hand will take all damn day. I thought of fixing it with filter inserters, but the contamination is just too extensive. Being new to the game I'm hoping there is an easier way to fix this that I'm just not thinking of... Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RobertoPaulson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment