• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Factorio My son plays factorio with me... and drives me insane, but I love it.

    Factorio My son plays factorio with me... and drives me insane, but I love it.


    My son plays factorio with me... and drives me insane, but I love it.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Main Menu Micro Factory

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Feature Request: Spidertron Patrolling

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Now that we have waypoints for Spidertrons, I would like one small addition to that feature: patrolling. The functionality is almost there, it would just need the ability to go back to it's starting position, and restart the waypoints.

    This would be a great way to maintain railroad, as they often don't have roboport coverage, but with a mobile spider-roboport, that could automate that process.

    submitted by /u/tomribbens
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason for this?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Wube is made of water

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Neat tileable explosive rocket production setup

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Haven't play factorio for a few months, why is my equipment bar on left instead of right? Is there a way to change it back?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    I can play factorio in my dreams now

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I mean it's a game about planning and implementing at least learning how to in the beginning for myself but I find I'm playing it or think about better designs in my free thinking.

    Most games don't let you game and plan out like factorio quite does, at least for me right now.

    submitted by /u/Wolfgang1991
    [link] [comments]

    Started Space Exploration for the first time - 'Coronal Mass Ejection? What's that?'

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    factorio - this is war [amv]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    I can't figure out rail signals and I'm pulling my hair out in frustration.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I've watched 10 videos and read a handful of guides online, and I still cannot get my (seemingly) simple rail network working properly.

    https://imgur.com/a/RBSkoT6

    Fork 1 zoom in: https://imgur.com/a/IZN1kbU

    Fork 2 zoom in: https://imgur.com/a/H28zDFc

    Where do I put the rail signals to make train 1 go from "coal collection" to "coal drop off," and train 2 go from "oil collection" to "oil processing?" I swear I have tried every possible combination (hyperbole) of rail signals (and chain signals).

    Thank you kindly.

    (Factorio version 1.1.x)

    submitted by /u/screen317
    [link] [comments]

    What an odd train stop name!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    The Beginning of My First Space Exploration Playthrough

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:07 AM PST

    The Beginning of My First Space Exploration Playthrough

    I've played full burner mode through all of Red Science, hand/feeding the boxes/inserters that are feeding my science assemblers and feeding all of my machines/furnaces coal. I automated some miners and gave them paths across their respective patches, and automated a zone controller... but have no reason to create the other stuff to auto-assign miners yet...

    I watched a 3-year old video from Nilaus on AAI Programmable Vehicles and Structures to get the ball rolling and learn how to automate this stuff, thanks Nilaus!

    Handcrafting my first 150 Green Science to get Filter Inserters/Filter Miniloaders for my depot, because I didn't want multiple depots/haulers for my starter base...

    submitted by /u/NicodemusNKX
    [link] [comments]

    Concrete Megaman pixelart I hand crafted

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Oil refining

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Should I refine my crude oil directly on site, or make a big centralized oil refinery where I bring all the oil? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/frenchietibo
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started space exploration

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    After a certain amount of of sattalites I do not discover any more planets, just stars. How do I find more planets/moons?

    submitted by /u/doityourself1997
    [link] [comments]

    This seems slightly like overkill but then again, you can never have too much power.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:59 PM PST

    I had a dream that biters destroyed my entire base.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    It was horrible.

    submitted by /u/WhatDo-I-DoNow
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial: Train Stations, Intersections and Passing Bays

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Trains display 'no path' instead of 'destination full'

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    What am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I just want all 4 lanes to have one of each item what am I doing wrong?

    help

    submitted by /u/H4RT0R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment