• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Factorio A three-part story.

    Factorio A three-part story.


    A three-part story.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    [Feature Request] Alt-click an item in the crafting screen to add it to start of crafting queue instead of at the end

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Sometimes I've queued a number of items for crafting and the list is proceeding happily but I just need four more belts to complete this design and I need them now and not at the end of that crafting queue.

    Currently, I have to cancel the whole crafting list, click 4 belts and then re-add the whole list. It would be great if I could alt-click the belt icon and it would push the belt to the top of crafting queue so the belt is crafted first and the rest of the queue can proceed as normal.

    submitted by /u/asifbaig
    [link] [comments]

    New World Record - Factorio 0.18 Any% Speedrun WR 2:04:54

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    2x5 Idiot-Proof Smart Reactor 1.4GW (link in comments)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    The Factory Must Grow! v2

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Literally unplayable, Wube pls fix

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Being able to zoom on blueprints.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    I'm sure everyones blueprints are getting larger and larger and in both the case of deleting things on the blueprint and sometimes even seeing what the blueprint is building, I'd love to zoom.

    submitted by /u/AudaciousSam
    [link] [comments]

    main bus and city block [detail on comment]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Got my wisdom teeth ripped out today, so I figured I'd dull the pain by making my first factory. How am I doing?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Phantom sounds IRL: Does anyone sometimes hear the "tech completion" sound, when not playing the game and living their lives? ����

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Green chips production help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Celebrating 500 rockets on this beast! Cheers!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Angel's mods inquiry.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    I've been meaning to try angels mods (for which I'm awefully unprepared for) but I've read they have not been adjusted to .18 and even on .17 the ratios are a bit off and it's pretty daunting to produce wood related stuff. What's your experences and what solutions did you come up for these problems.

    Also if you would like to recommend some other mods you like to use with Angels I'm open for suggestions.

    Edit, so it seems I can't play Angel's without Bob's. Unlucky I guess I didn't want to play with both. Anyhow I deleted that part of the post that talks about it.

    submitted by /u/jnzsblzs
    [link] [comments]

    In just 2 days we did this, but the factory must grow...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Is it possible to modify a blueprint's contents without having to recreate it?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:46 AM PST

    IE, let's say I have five standard belts and I want to replace them with five zoomie belts without redoing the entire blueprint, is that possible?

    submitted by /u/GunmetalXerox
    [link] [comments]

    From prototype to production. Bob's Alien Artifact Production

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Album of shots

    Playing 0.17 Bobs/Angels/Petrochem/LTN. Have Bob's Enemies/Warfare installed although I keep the aliens off the active map through cheating until I want to play with them. Needed alien artifacts to build the higher tier exoskeletons.

    Built a city block (shamelessly copied from Nilaus who was essential to keeping me sane in laying things out for this run) sized prototype to just build the base pink Alien Artifacts. Learned the process and issues and then built a larger scale version to pump out all 6 Alien lozenges for the technology and production uses.

    Was fun to build. Next is to explore what nuclear options are in this crazy pile of mods. Someday I'll actually go kill some aliens.

    submitted by /u/CathodeAnode
    [link] [comments]

    Angel's mod on 0.18

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Angel's mod isn't jet updated to 0.18 on the official page but on GitHub the new versions are available. Can I just download the new files and replace the old ones? Do they need to be in .zip files with the same name as before? Or should I just wait until angel's is officially updated?

    submitted by /u/w4lt3rwalter
    [link] [comments]

    LTN depot queue

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    What is the recommended setup for LTN depos? The issue I'm having is that one of my depos has a queue of trains waiting to get to the depot stops, and the other depots are empty. (All depos are named the same thing "1-4-1")

    From looking at the wiki it seems like trains wont recalculate their route just because a stop is full. So that explains the behavior I'm seeing. I tried to fix it by disabling the depot stop if there is a train present. This does fix the routing but LTN will not then route the stopped train if the stop is disabled. I think the same is true if I remote the "depot" flag.

    The wiki also says

    "The train has waited at a chain signal for a multiple of 5 seconds.
    - If the trains has waited for a multiple of 30 seconds or if multiple train stops with the name of the destination exist, the train is forced to recalculate its path."

    I thought that meant that if I had a chain signal before the depot where the 1st train was in the queue it would recalculate and do to another depot with the same name. But that does not seem to be the case.

    Any tips?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/andrevdm_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Do u have an area of your factory were u don't know what's happening or... why? I have no idea what this thing is

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Will flamethrowers be enough for 0.18 biters

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Since 0.16, I have mostly been running megabases on peaceful, so I am not caught up on biter meta. What I want to do is to create a set of rail/outpost blueprints for use in an biter heavy world for my next challenge. Ideally, I would just use lasers, but the power requirements may be a bit higher than I want. If I use gun turrets, I need to wait for yellow science for logistic chests to make a fully automated defense. I am considering just spamming flamethrower turrets as the ammo cost is relatively low. Would (upgraded) flamethrowers be enough to fight off evolved biters? Or will I need gun/lasers to complement defense. If the latter, would I be able to use just flamethrowers until I get yellow science/requester chests and add in guns then?

    submitted by /u/ostertoasterii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment