• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Factorio My 16 Reactor Design.

    Factorio My 16 Reactor Design.


    My 16 Reactor Design.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    I could watch this all day

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:24 AM PST

    What the heck Factorio [Bug]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Direct Insertion Double Fun

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Version 0.17.76

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Changes

    • Energy consumption is no longer shown in the tooltip for void energy sources.

    Bugfixes

    • Fixed a bug in NPE where Compilatron would sometimes loop around smashing things. more
    • Fixed possibility of dying just before a cutscene in NPE, which would lead to a crash. more
    • Fixed game crashing in NPE if it can't find anywhere to spawn a biter. more
    • Fixed using dark coal icon on dark speech bubble background. more
    • Fixed a crash when loading modded saves without the mod when you had entities marked to be upgraded to the now removed modded items but the entity is still valid.
    • Fixed incorrect string for "Fuel Pollution" in tooltip. more
    • Fixed tooltip not showing max consumption correctly when using modules. more
    • Fixed battery equipment and accumulator tooltips showing wrong input flow limit when it's unlimited. more
    • Fixed item tooltips not showing custom_description. more
    • Fixed some item tooltips having incorrect title or description.
    • Fixed that hovering over a logistic request didn't highlight inventory items. more
    • Fixed pump tooltip not showing pumped amount when pumping from a fluid wagon. more
    • Show the products of a recipe more clearly when the product has a probability and/or an interval defined. more
    • Fixed a crash when restarting the game after it failed to load modded fluidboxes. more
    • Fixed tech tree quantity icon being shown incorrectly. more
    • Fixed an exploit related to upgrading ghosts while a robot is trying to work on them. more
    • Fixed target leading logic would cause turret to shoot outside of its range sometimes. more

    Modding

    • Added AmmoTurretPrototype::entity_info_icon_shift.

    Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

    submitted by /u/FactorioTeam
    [link] [comments]

    I went full rich text in my station naming policy, and I'm not coming back.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Heard someone might like this.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    My attempt at high throughput filtering.

    Seablock ~250 hours, finally getting around to geodes. :)

    https://reddit.com/link/dsuoyt/video/s2l0enjq18x31/player

    submitted by /u/D_amn
    [link] [comments]

    I just launched my 1000th rocket on a save game that launched MY first!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    First rocket launch after 5 failed worlds and 200 hours playtime. No Trains or Logistics bots, I call it "Of belts and Blueprints" [Zoomable image, imgur album]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:36 PM PST

    Expanding bases

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    How do you do that? I mean, in the mid/late game, those damn cockroaches don't let me build anything outside my walls.. and I really need copper.

    submitted by /u/Coperniicus
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the campaign?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I had to step away from Factorio and all games for the last several weeks because... life.
    I will preface by saying that it seems most people on here like to free play, but I do like some structure of campaigns with goals since time is of the essence for me.

    A few days ago, I finally had some time to sit down and play and I found that Steam had updated the game past v0.17.xx. Previously, I was playing v0.16.xx and I was working my way through the campaign, just getting into the levels that were introducing trains and really enjoying the game. Now, I find my old saves won't load and that campaign seems to be gone. I figured, great, they have a new campaign, I will work my way through that. I was digging the style of the new Introduction campaign, then it just ends after the 1 mission, which seems way shorter and not near as in-depth as the old campaign with multiple missions, each with goals that introduced aspects of the tech tree.

    Does anyone have any recommendations? Are there any good mods out there that give a campaign-style game to play through? Am I missing something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/billsgone
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Bots

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Is it possible for me to afk for a few hours and have my combat bots redeploy when they disappear with either logistic or construction bots?

    submitted by /u/Laval2772
    [link] [comments]

    Oil

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    As an American I feel compelled to acquire extremely distant oil. I don't have blue science yet, brand new. What is the best early game method of reaching oil extremely far away through armies of biters? There is no close oil.

    submitted by /u/godkingnaoki
    [link] [comments]

    The Iron Dome blue print. Have fun genociding

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    The Dome https://factorioprints.com/view/-Lt13FBk8fULxw-i0ZA8

    Uphold devastating dominance over any area you wish to aquire or protect. 4L-2AT-3W-43AT-3W-2AT-4L Train+Su Train Station will be linked https://factorioprints.com/view/-Lt188DZPtbgJHAt5W39 Uses light oil for flamethrowers input light oil barrels. Mines for Minethrower This Train is best used with -Overpowered Train Speed And Breaks Mod- and use Enriched Rocket Fuel mk3. Mostly so for acceleration to get up to speed. The fuel may be expensive but speed boost on this train is key for upholding a speedy patrol run. Vanilla Nuclear works but it's almost painfully slow as it's so large and heavy. Mods best suited are -Turret Sheilds -Minethrower -Schalls endgame evolution -Overpowered Train Speed and Breaks -Double turret range They aren't huge changes to the game like space/Bob/Angels but add just a little touch to the game and make for a more enjoyable experience The Accumulators are just there to try and support The Iron Horse (Signaled to leave in the immediate event of a power cut) as it leaves the station/Dome

    submitted by /u/MTKRailroad
    [link] [comments]

    My 100th rocket, 135 hours in, first base.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    overview

    production

    nuclear

    shame intersection

    launch

    Man this base has been a trip. I am a total novice, started in .17. I launched about 25~ rockets completely vanilla, then began looking into some QOL mods that have been super nice (looking at you LTN).

    This is also my first map, and still working around some of the ancient architecture from my early (really bad) designs, admittedly most of which caused or are causing me some major headaches later on.

    I completely ignored chain signals for a long time, after initially being frustrated when i first unlocked trains and discovered i could do a lot with just rail signals. I persevered and created some real fucking monstrosities of intersections that I don't even know where to begin on how to fix them, see linked.

    All in all I am pretty happy with it, I like watching it grow dynamically to fit the needs of my base. I'm not really sure where to go from here though, It's hard to imagine how one makes the jump from 100~ science packs /m to the thousands you see on YT. Well, if you made it this far, thanks for reading. The factory must GROW!

    submitted by /u/Autreki
    [link] [comments]

    Personal problems of the roboport variety

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Personal problems of the roboport variety

    Hey so check this out. I have a fully kitted Power Armor MKII with plenty of Mr Fusion lovins, 3 charged up roboports, batteries, the whole bit, and had been building merrily along when all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, my construction bots went on strike and won't (for example) fill in railway ghosts even though I have plenty on me. They won't do anything. I have a couple of hundred cbots in my inventory and they're refusing to do anything any more. Can't figure out why. Using v0.17 + VehicleSnap + Squeakthru + Bottleneck. I've tried restarting the game, clearing and reloading my suit and inventory, etc. Got no idea what's going on. Any ideas, y'all?

    https://preview.redd.it/vryfyim5x7x31.png?width=3264&format=png&auto=webp&s=859accc549253e347e462edf4475cf14ddd5c5aa

    submitted by /u/xnr8_enl
    [link] [comments]

    Speed /Efficieny Module super Factory

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:24 PM PST

    https://factorioprints.com/view/-LrLMTzQqmm-J8tnpqvk

    This Module factory will produce about 900 of each per hour (once the factory itself has all the modules it needs.)

    Note: Yes I know its not perfectly balanced, BUT it does the job ;)

    submitted by /u/Mrpjspencer
    [link] [comments]

    This is an average base for me. Any advice would be welcome. Please speak in simple terms for my pea brain.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment