• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Factorio I've listened to your feedback and made the new and improved: Tank Aligner v2.0

    Factorio I've listened to your feedback and made the new and improved: Tank Aligner v2.0


    I've listened to your feedback and made the new and improved: Tank Aligner v2.0

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Space Exploration but make it gay

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Finally got my 3D printer settings dialed in and the first thing i made was a good ol Factorio locomotive. Working inserter is next

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    5 to 3 Belt Balancer

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    This would be a nice spot for a shipyard... Wait

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Ammo Depot Iteration

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Starting Map View of a special 'challenge run'

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    My take on the tank stops - hop out / hop in with buffer for fresh fish loading

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    just realised something about belts...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Don't worry biters, I'm not planning anything...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of doing a train tutorial series

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    So as the title reads I'm thinking of doing a series of short episodes, 5ish minutes each, of train tutorials. Each episode would be focused on one part of the train system. For example signals, stations, basic intersections, and so forth. Is this something you guys want to see?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RevozZ-ETSE
    [link] [comments]

    My own thought out Kovarex setup

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Is balanced train unloading worth it?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    For a long time now I've used the MadZuri circuit design to make sure all chests at train stations are drawn from evenly, so that trains can unload at max speed. Unfortunately fully compressed output is almost impossible this way, which I usually just accepted as a compromise. The circuits also create UPS problems late game, although I've never gotten a factory far enough for this to be problem.

    After some discussion on a multiplayer game and watching some nilaus vids, I thought about it again and realized optimizing for unload time is a little silly especially if it creates so many other problems. How important do y'all think unload time, and if you use the balanced circuit design what's your favorite unloader design.

    submitted by /u/Abcdefgdude
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with early bitters on AngelBobPy

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    I recently started to play AngelBobPy but i'm struggling with the first waves of biters because i can't craft ammunitions. Those requires me to either have lead or coal.
    I can't make early coal because i need something like 10+ researches to unlock it.
    I can't mine lead because i can't make acetylene which also requires 10+ researches.

    If someone could give me some tips on how to easily reach one of those 2.

    submitted by /u/Inside-Commercial-68
    [link] [comments]

    What other games do you play?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Everyone who enjoys factorio has a special mind set, imho. So I was just curious what other games dou you enjoy spending you time on.

    I'll start. 1. Oblivion 2. Old School Runescape 3. ESO

    PS: thanks everyone for your answers, I'm really happy that you all took your time to answer. I will need to study all your answers thoroughly

    submitted by /u/Jaliubliuarbuz
    [link] [comments]

    130h in SE, right before launching my first cargo rocket to conquer space. I might've overkilled it.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    How can i prevent this while still allowing a new copper train to enter while there is a stationary iron train?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Factorio Defense for Max Creeps

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment